where to get cool baby clothes

Guest mitsumodder

Guest mitsumodder
I am looking for some car/turbo related baby clothes/onesies. Also would like to find some skater/DC/skull type stuff for her. Anyone know of any online places to buy stuff like this?

Since they grow out of them so fast, I wouldn't worry about it much. go look at once upon a child or the like.

I'd listen to this man. Untill they are over 2 years old I wouldn't worry about getting super nice clothes. Just shop at Target or Old Navy. They seem to have the best infant and toddler selection. Sometimes you can find some pretty neat car shirts and whatnot. My son is just finally getting to the point where he's actually wearing something for longer than 3 months, he'll be 2 in April.

Actually, you should hook up with a parent that has a kid a little older than yours, then hand me down. Then you find someone with a kid a little younger than yours to get rid of the stuff. I have an 8 year old and a 3 year old.

Guest mitsumodder
I'd listen to this man. Untill they are over 2 years old I wouldn't worry about getting super nice clothes. Just shop at Target or Old Navy. They seem to have the best infant and toddler selection. Sometimes you can find some pretty neat car shirts and whatnot. My son is just finally getting to the point where he's actually wearing something for longer than 3 months, he'll be 2 in April.

i hear ya, but she is my one and only and i plan on spoiling the crap out of her.