08 R1 raven with 8 miles! $6000

gixxie750

$6000 firm. Bike was looped as soon as she left the showroom floor. It has a full ti acro duel under tail exhaust and power comander already installed. Salvage title,but will be street legal. Plastics have some grass scratches and tail has some broken tabs. Also acro cans were damaged in crash.

PICS

DSCF1487.jpg

DSCF1488.jpg

DSCF1490.jpg

DSCF1491.jpg

DSCF1493.jpg

i was about to say i wanna hear the story on this one lol

That's easy:

This noob wanna be stunter had a wad of cash burning a hole in his pocket.

He never had a street bike before, but he new that the only thing good enough to haul his giant steel balls around was a liter bike. All the cool kids had them, and since he was cooler than most he had to have all the other goodies - high zoot exhaust, un-mapped Power Commander, and Pazzo levers. (You know those Pazzo levers only add the 500 RWHP when used in combination with a fender eliminator, and pig spotter mirrors, right?).

Well, anyway he picked up his new 5000 HP rocket ship and as he pulled out of the dealership lot, some blue hair in a giant Buick drifted into his lane, and well.....he new exactly what he was doing and all....but he craked the throttle, shit his pants and the bike looped. He probably could have controlled it and all if it wasnt for the fact that he got his flipflop caught in the shift lever as he was clicking it into 6th, passing gramma on the rear tire.

Glad I'm over 45 and the high forehead crowd doesn't fuck with my insurance rates as much any more.

When the new R1 came out and was being sold over retail (remeber that?), we had a kid take it out and got 3 miles. Yes, 3 miles. Looped it (obviously ham fisted it and looped it) and totalled the bike. He paid something like $3k over retail. I can't remember what we sold it for exactly. Tough lesson...

That's easy:

He never had a street bike before, but he new that the only thing good enough to haul his giant steel balls around was a liter bike. All the cool kids had them, and since he was cooler than most he had to have all the other goodies - high zoot exhaust, un-mapped Power Commander, and Pazzo levers. (You know those Pazzo levers only add the 500 RWHP when used in combination with a fender eliminator, and pig spotter mirrors, right?).

Well, anyway he picked up his new 5000 HP rocket ship and as he pulled out of the dealership lot, some blue hair in a giant Buick drifted into his lane, and well.....he new exactly what he was doing and all....but he craked the throttle, shit his pants and the bike looped. He probably could have controlled it and all if it wasnt for the fact that he got his flipflop caught in the shift lever as he was clicking it into 6th, passing gramma on the rear tire.

Glad I'm over 45 and the high forehead crowd doesn't fuck with my insurance rates as much any more.

Ouch! lol.gif

Oh come on, you guys catch all the stupid shit on tape. Where's the video?

Double Ouch!! lol.giflol.gif

That's easy:

bwahahaha i love it!!!!!!!!!!!