This dude was moving!

OSUGT

Itll get thrown out of court. Think about it... 93 Civic.... 137mph... gtfo. Thats almost what the S40 manages...

Vtec?

IDK, if it was built right and had a good turbo on it...137's not that crazy. On a closed course by a professional driver I had my GTP up to 155mph before the professional driver got scared.

Vtec?

IDK, if it was built right and had a good turbo on it...137's not that crazy. On a closed course by a professional driver I had my GTP up to 155mph before the professional driver got scared.

You failed to detect the sarcasm....

You failed to detect the sarcasm....

You failed to detect the enormous amount of...

SHUT THE FUCK UP! :asshole:

J/K Mang, I got where you were you were going.

he's getting off pretty easy if you ask me. I've learned my lesson since, but am thankful I never go busted back in the days.....one not too far back but in the middle of no-where Indiana in my Mazda :D I only kept going past 120mph because she does so way easier than my GXP ever would :cool:

tt300z at 144mph

GXP at 142mph

MS3 at 152mph

It's POSSIBLE it could be done with a stock motor (assuming he had a nice long downhill slope and a HELL of a tailwind), but not PROBABLE. Hell, my Grand Voyager has buried the 120mph speedo on several occasions, and that thing has a Cd that is actually worse than most trucks.

I doubt that...my wife had a 01 Sentra SE 2.0, stock, ran perfect, and was a freaking dog. Maybe downhill with a good tailwind.

I don't miss that car at all.

I believe that generation of Sentra is unlimited electronically. They would theoretically "top out" in the mid-130mph range. It would just take ages to get there.

This is in KM/H but you get the point...

Thats just under 130mph.