Chris Brown

Guest Hal

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/98dirtybird/motivator4389433.jpg

Is that why she got the shit beat out of her...? Becasue she caught herps and gave it to him? Wow... I'm not saying that there is ever a reason to beat a girl like that, but if my girl told me she cheated on me, then got a life long infection and gave it to me...well...that would suck.

See the tat on the shoulder looks like a match to me

in this day and age though couldn't that be a photochop?

Hell, in this VERY f-d day and age it could be a mega-fan who had the same tat and looked similar and got herself beat up just so she could "help" out her idol....I know it's a stretch and a great idea for a Lifetime movie during the day....but not completely out of the question when you look around the internet.

Not that I give half a fart about the kid either way, I just wasn't sure if anything was offical yet. Those look like police or hospital photos....yet I haven't heard anything about a police report or a department putting out a warrant.

in this day and age though couldn't that be a photochop?

Hell, in this VERY f-d day and age it could be a mega-fan who had the same tat and looked similar and got herself beat up just so she could "help" out her idol....I know it's a stretch and a great idea for a Lifetime movie during the day....but not completely out of the question when you look around the internet.

Not that I give half a fart about the kid either way, I just wasn't sure if anything was offical yet. Those look like police or hospital photos....yet I haven't heard anything about a police report or a department putting out a warrant.

Its not a stretch i could see that happening there are crazy ass people out there but its hell unique tattoo ya know.

Now that I think about it I want a word counter under your avatar

Words: 465,660

I'm sure the admin Gods will find a way to do it :D

I give a shit-ton of speaking events. Believe me when I say it takes a lot of words to fill even a 10 minute slot :o

And if I kept all my posts short, I'd have 5x the number I do.

pretty sad....The police have basically admitted that is the photo since they publicly stated they are looking into how the photo was leaked. On a side note rumor is she got choked out and then got her ass beat while she was unconscious lying on the sidewalk. Bite marks too....WTF! Edited by trbmiata