Bullrun returns on Speed

ImUrOBGYN

I watched it last night, the EVO team is by far the most annoying team in the history of the show. I actually was hoping they'd crash and burn last night.

I'd say team Solstice or the Lexus girls have the best chance.

Out of the cars, the Pantera is SICK...not a big fan of yellow but its definitely a gorgeous car.

I watched it last night, the EVO team is by far the most annoying team in the history of the show. I actually was hoping they'd crash and burn last night.

:lol: It's funny you say that, from what I understand they totaled the car and got in a bunch of trouble and are in a pending lawsuit with bullrun.

:lol: It's funny you say that, from what I understand they totaled the car and got in a bunch of trouble and are in a pending lawsuit with bullrun.

GOOD. Hope they lose.

I'm just watching it now, only half way through. Already the Evo guys have pissed me off. Bunch of idiots making the import crowd look bad.

The ferrari team irks me too. "The Ferrari is such an incredible handling car... blah blah blah." Dude, if you wanted a great handling Ferrari, DON'T CUT THE FUCKIN' TOP OFF, POSER!

The Pantera and Camaro are gorgeous, and the VW guys have balls for bringing that to the party. :) I am wondering how long the solstice couple will hold up. Little two-seater, 4000 miles, 21 days... I hope they have a happy marriage.

*1st ep spoiler*

the shelby team almost got jipped in the challenge, but im really happy to see the porsche douches get the boot. and props to that solstice, i think it was ~440hp in that tiny thing! that pantera is DO WANT! gotta root for the microbus guys too, just because microbuses rule.

I'd say team Solstice or the Lexus girls have the best chance.

Out of the cars, the Pantera is SICK...not a big fan of yellow but its definitely a gorgeous car.

When I lived in Vegas, they had (I guess they still do. I don't guess they stopped because I left. :rolleyes:) a yearly meet of Panteras. Shitloads of em. Cool cars. Lotta truly sweet ones and it was great to always get in a few good runs with some.

When I lived in Vegas, they had (I guess they still do. I don't guess they stopped because I left. :rolleyes:) a yearly meet of Panteras. Shitloads of em. Cool cars. Lotta truly sweet ones and it was great to always get in a few good runs with some.

Do you know the date of that gathering of the top of your head? Im heading to Phoenix in the next week or so for about 3 months for work. I would love to head over to Vegas and check them out.

Do you know the date of that gathering of the top of your head? Im heading to Phoenix in the next week or so for about 3 months for work. I would love to head over to Vegas and check them out.

I believe they hold it in April. POCA - Pantera Owner's Club of America

episode 2 is out: http://www.mininova.org/tor/2327567

better quality than the last one.

---------------------

also season 1 complete is here: http://www.mininova.org/tor/729310

quality is ok. watched a few episodes, sorta boring after a while, but at least it's something car-related to watch.

Sucked to see the Pantera guys go, especially after all the work they put in getting the car ready for the challenge and just barely missed it.

Anyone surprised to see the Lexus chicks win that leg? I think someone might be using a cellphone gps or something.