2012 trans am

Jizzle Juice

I like the front and the spoiler looks like the late 90's F-bodies just up higher, but this thing looks nothing like an R8 not really sure why that comes to mind. It looks more like a 07 civic coupe, especially the back, and a little like the G6. R8 does not have a body line that angles up towards the rear like that at all. It's a concept, they have the front looking ok, but the back needs to be lower and a little longer.

Since we're being critical, they forgot the side mirrors in the top view. As a concept I think it looks good and seems to follow where designers are going. The front 1/4 view definately says refined 4th gen Firebird. I would like to see a rear view, the tail lights look a little, Toyo-Honda-Nissan to me. Looks like they started at the front and ran out of available length as soon as they cleared the rear wheels, looks chopped off.

Lol There aren't even two foglights. Not to mention the differences between the two pictures, the first one doesn't have side mirrors, the first picture doesn't show a foglight either, and the second picture doesn't say Trans Am on the door. This is an amateur photoshop and nothing more. If GM actually did a concept I'm sure their graphic designers would do a much better job. Edited by Ryan