Internet / cable deals or hookups?

RX-7 Addict

Well, I finally live alone and need some high speed Internet. I don't need cable but if there is a good package deal out there I might consider it. I really don't want to spend more than $60 or so for everything because I'm cheap and I never watch tv but I cannot live without Internet. So far the best deals I have found are these (Internet only)

-AT&T elite DSL ... 7 mbps .. $35 with combined billing (have wireless already)

- time warner, 7 Mbps. $35

I wouldn't consider either of these great deals really. Anyone know of any good deals? I live near OSU campus/ clintonville. I'm sure there's

Someone on here who works for one of the cable/ phone companies and can hook me up?

Thanks

To give you an idea of what I can do: Basic cable, internet, and phone for $79.99/month.

My parents got the exact same flier in the mail the other day. So you're not cutting that big of a deal ;).

I got my parents Digital basic, phone, and 2 mb internet for $104 a month.

In-laws in the same day is $87 a month for just digital cable and phone.

PM me your address and I'll see if I can get WOW for you. :)

To give you an idea of what I can do: Basic cable, internet, and phone for $79.99/month.

x2, we have way more than the above, but still at an awesome rate. Joe for the hook-up on cable for sure. :cool: