Can anyone help me here?

93toNV

Well, I just got my income tax back and im deciding to do the responsible thing with it. So I decided to buy another car. I have around 2500-3000 to play with here. Does ANYONE know where I may be able to find a Foxbody 5.0 that runs good and looks halfway decent for that kind of money? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Wish I could bro, but after paying off other bills thats all I have left. Everything on craigslist is either junk or too far away, and the mustang specific sites are all either too far away or they want a boatload of $$ for them. Im running outta ideas here. Finding them at a decent price and not ragged out is alot harder then it was 2 years ago. Guess I shoulda kept mine...

here ya go says rust free 4 cyl $1500

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/1023748924.html

i almost bought a 93 4 banger that was cleaner than that in reynoldsburg. guy was getting evicted or something? the paint looked great and the interior was in good shape too. he ended up dropping the price all the way down to $800. it might still be on craigslist?

Well I dont mind a little work here and there, like paint/body work, minor engine work, I dont want a 4banger because I want the 5.0 for spring/summer cruisin and I cant track down a drivtrain and have it bolted up ready to go in that amount of time. Im not lookin for perfection. I KNOW that they can be had in the price range im in. Alot of the ones I tried to go after were already sold or someone was there looking at it. I just keep callin too late I guess...I'll just be patient...they're out there.

Guest Removed
check out buckeyestangs and stangbangers this time of year some people are in need of money. you can always go lowball someone, and if they turn it down, they end up calling a week later saying come get it