FUCK YOU CAR THIEVES round 2

87GT

I always kinda wanted to wire the flyback transformer from a CRT to my frame.... gotta figure out exactly how to place the ground, but 35Kv will certainly discourage theft attempts.... (for that matter, use an old ignition coil, almost as much punch but wound for a 12v system already... )

Definitely illegal as hell though, better have a good excuse handy if the Po shows.... (or be able to remove it and play ignorant....) Should not kill, but it could if the person got hit just right, or had a heart condition...

This is really pissing me off. Stay off of my drive way! I swear I am booby trapping my car tonight when I get home from work. And every night for that matter.

If you see a boxed Clarion 10" 500 watt DVC sub and a Prestige 1000 Watt mono amp they are mine. There is a scuff in the bottom of the sub plus the amp has a few scratches on it.

Couldn't insure it since I bought it used with no receipt. Actually I bought both of these off Trouble Maker on here so he knows what they look like.

FUCK MONDAYS DIE

you have a inkjet printer right? You now have reciepts.

How can I make it look like a best buy receipt ? Insurance fraud is bad.

go buy the stuff if it's available or like product, pay cash, scan said reciepts at 300-600dpi, change date with numbers already on the document and print on thermal fax paper you can buy at staples. return said items unopened, collect refund. profit /thread

not that I've ever done that or anything? :whistle:

photoshop is your friend.