Pics of the Granny Sport..

BlueBoostedGS

Multitude of things. Wasn't shifting and boosting properly, interior was scratched, trim pieces just gone, mods on the car, they were just asking too much for the car as well.

Check out a 2000+ Pontiac Bonneville SSEI they are also super-charged not to many on the road and looks pretty aggressive.. I would love to have the GXP model of that car as a DD

But back on topic I do like the car once you do all the changes you say you are and take the advice of others in here the car will look really really nice..

I drive a slo accord :( Im looking for GS's or SSEI's

Hah

My mom drives a 2002 Accord Special Edition with the F23 Vtec motor....

shit is WEAK compared to any car and especially my GS...I hate when I hafta drive that POS.

Going from a high 16 second 4-banger to a 260hp+ torquey ass V6 thats nearly capable of high 13s (with a few mods*) is like going from a bigwheel to a 12-speed huffy...

I think you Ought to test drive one on a nice cool dry day...I think you will be pleasantly suprised. Only downfall IMO is FWD and Torque Steer..(and they are only in Automatic unless your trying to impress your highschool friends haha jk)

Nice car. Needs rims and tint badly IMO, and maybe look into getting the exhaust tucked up closer to the bumper

Those are the three problems (rims, tint, too-low exhaust) I have also.

Otherwise, I actually kind of like it. I wouldn't get one, though...no stick shift.