Clear bra people

BIGGU

Just wondering where everone has gone to get a clear bra installed on their car, i know i can buy a pre cut kit on egay or other places for $163 but id rather not install it myself.

ive asked a few people on here and they dont know of any one and ive even talked with my buddy that deals with paint less dent removal he he doesen't do it.

who around Columbus or surrounding areas can do it this weekend for me?

name and location would be nice, thanks!

ive heard of automotive appearance pros a bit i may give them a call tomorrow and see what they can do for me.

They used to do all the work for Germain Lexus Of Dublin when I worked there.They will do a great job and the owner Dave is a great guy.

ive heard of automotive appearance pros a bit i may give them a call tomorrow and see what they can do for me.

I will recommend them to anyone, they do super nice work. They do a lot of dealer work, MAG is one of their big ones, lexus is another.

I've seen alot of work from Automotive Appearance pros and most of it is done very well. There was one job I saw I told the guy to complain and have them re-do it and I believe they did once he pointed out his complaints about it.

The newer film that's on the market is the best I've seen yet as far as being hard to detect but seems to stain from bugs much worse than the old crap that turned yellow after 2 years.

Andy

I've seen alot of work from Automotive Appearance pros and most of it is done very well. There was one job I saw I told the guy to complain and have them re-do it and I believe they did once he pointed out his complaints about it.

The newer film that's on the market is the best I've seen yet as far as being hard to detect but seems to stain from bugs much worse than the old crap that turned yellow after 2 years.

Andy

yeah, but my old thick yellowed stuff is tank-armor worthy. NOTHING stains it and NOTHING scratches it....except for those parts that have dirt behind them now where it came loose at the corners :(

yeah, but my old thick yellowed stuff is tank-armor worthy. NOTHING stains it and NOTHING scratches it....except for those parts that have dirt behind them now where it came loose at the corners :(

Agree. I dislike the fact you can really see the stuff on my M3...but it doesn't stain and it protects like nothing else.

Andy

nice, i just called emailed them and they have a package deal on clear bra and tint... which helps as i want to do both :cool: