? For People Who Used Quiznos Coupons

CJINOHIO03

I am currently helping my former boss open the Jimmy Johns on Perimeter loop. After seeing what he is into now, I'll pass on the franchising of a restaurant. I'll open a bar before I'd think of opening anything else.

Smart move. If you do, I'll introduce you to the local guy who heads up this region for http://www.bevinco.com/

It's more for franchise operations and is an excellent service. The founder started out in Canada and was targeting selling a software solution similiar to LMS Systems companies do. He quickly found that franchisees wouldn't spend $15k on software, so he turned his sale into a service and then began selling it as a franchise. It's a money saver and thus a money maker.

I've been with him on runs and it's amazing the shit that goes on in terms of bar theft. You'll never look at an employee the same way again.

Save me a stool. I need a drink. Cheers.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently helping my former boss open the Jimmy Johns on Perimeter loop. After seeing what he is into now, I'll pass on the franchising of a restaurant. I'll open a bar before I'd think of opening anything else.

I just got off the phone with him. The JJs at Perimeter Loop and Avery road will open on Tuesday!

the 1 on 256 was good, maybe you went on a bad day? I got the club classic and it was great

Yeah, maybe -- I ate at the one in Bexley, and it just seemed to be saturated in oil. I'm cool with a little bit of oil and all, but they seemed to go overboard.

go to Penn Station, their subs are extremely tasty way better than Quiznos

Agreed, Quiznos blows. Penn Station is the shit.

WG Grinders > Penn Station > Jersey Mikes > Quiznos > Jimmy Johns > Subway

Penn Station>Jimmy Johns>Jersey Mikes>WG Grinders>Subway

I don't even put Quiznos on the level those are.

Congrats to you. When you have been responsible for P&L (profit and loss) for many food service operations, and also automotive facilities, for 30 years, you can call me. You may consult, design, and implement the systems. I do the same, except I RUN them for every hour of every day.

Do you have any experience in hotels? Or know someone who does? I have been looking at buying this hotel that makes good cash flow, but their expenses are through the roof and I have been banging my head on the desk trying to figure out if I could get it to make money.

Do you have any experience in hotels? Or know someone who does? I have been looking at buying this hotel that makes good cash flow, but their expenses are through the roof and I have been banging my head on the desk trying to figure out if I could get it to make money.

2 internships in college, 15 years in 2 private clubs with over 40 hotel suites in each.

My experience at quiznos was ok... the cashier didn't know what to do and took us like 10 minutes in and out and their was no one at the store except me and my friend.

on the side note. I hate franchises. If you go just about anywhere in the US you see the same stores/ restaurants in similar positions, especially in the midwest. Every town is just as same as the one you live in. Why keep feeding/ contributing to the corporate greed that only get the same group of people rich. Franchise is what is killing local businesses and the so called the land of opportunity.

Small businesses FTW!!

My experience at quiznos was ok... the cashier didn't know what to do and took us like 10 minutes in and out and their was no one at the store except me and my friend.

on the side note. I hate franchises. If you go just about anywhere in the US you see the same stores/ restaurants in similar positions, especially in the midwest. Every town is just as same as the one you live in. Why keep feeding/ contributing to the corporate greed that only get the same group of people rich. Franchise is what is killing local businesses and the so called the land of opportunity.

Small businesses FTW!!

true, I love mom n' pop pizza places and small country diner's

Edited by SinisterSS