Stands

conn-e-rot

Sometimes I think back to the comment about helmets 5 dollar lid for a 5 dollar head. Same goes for stands. I just don't want to go out to the garage and see my bike on its side. Plus with stands like Pit-Bull I'm very confident that if someone bumps my bike on the stand it won't slide off.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Dude holy shit, thats the HF stand? I might need to look into that.. Although I just got a pitbull for 50 yay!!!

Also I have that 20 dollar stand that was advertised on here for my front and it works really well. I still need a front fork stand though for my track bike purchase.... Might try to get a packag edeal lol

Dude holy shit, thats the HF stand? I might need to look into that.. Although I just got a pitbull for 50 yay!!!

Also I have that 20 dollar stand that was advertised on here for my front and it works really well. I still need a front fork stand though for my track bike purchase.... Might try to get a packag edeal lol

I got a a set of stands you can buy...