Thorne's new suspension

thorne

Well I've got 95k on my car and stock suspension. My suspension is so tired it looks like I've dropped the car about an inch. Though its all stock.

For those who care.

The ideas was that I wanted a setup that I could play in the dirt and have fun on the streets. I had a friend of mine on COS who is quite sharp on subaru suspensions help me pick out the new toys. I hope to get some good track time in this year.

Tic Fender Cowl Braces

Tokico Adjustment extenders

Tokico D-spec adjustable shocks

Whiteline steering rack bushings

Kartboy Leverl Combo plus

Tic 5mt Leverl pivot bushings

Tic Klunk Killer RACE

STi Take off springs

Yeah ty came over and took me for a ride in his car. I was sold. I had really wanted to put some more go fast parts as in bigger turbo on first but, It will wait a little bit.

After this is done I'm going to be pretty happy with where I've got my wrx to.

After this is done I'm going to be pretty happy with where I've got my wrx to.

What's your best ET so far? I know you are not primarily concerned with drag racing, I was just wondering.

I have been kicking around the idea of a cheapo beater DD WRX build. I have seen a few dinged up high milers go around 5k. If so plan on me bugging the shit out of you on a few ECU things.

What's your best ET so far? I know you are not primarily concerned with drag racing, I was just wondering.

I have been kicking around the idea of a cheapo beater DD WRX build. I have seen a few dinged up high milers go around 5k. If so plan on me bugging the shit out of you on a few ECU things.

The best I could pull off was a 12.9 . That 12.9 was pulled off on my STOCK tranny and with out the exhaust so I was only making 280whp.

The new tranny is so short at the end of 4th gear I'm trapping and i really really need that gear to be a little longer. I think with the stock tranny in it I could get 12.6's maybe. It has the HP.

I don't mind being bugged the shit out of.

Just remeber 1 thing. 02 = bad tranny early 03 = bad tranny