Anyone have a truck for hauling wood?

PrincessPratt

OK so as most of you know I have had MAJOR issues with my home the last few months. Well I have finally ordered my new wood floor but had to pull up the existing one....all 700 sq ft!!! The bamboo wasn't that hard to pull up and it only took my friend and I four hours to pull it up on Saturday. The thing is there was TONS of mold the closer I got to the initial insult of the water damage thus I have to pull up all the laminant and the 1/4" particle board that is stapled down to the sub flooring. Plus Rockford Builders are freaking idiots!!! they laid the laminant and particle board and THEN put in the cabinets. SERIOUSLY??!!?? This process is taking forever!!!!

Ok I'm done ranting now. I have a HUGE pile of wood out in my back yard now and will be adding to it this week as I get the rest of the laminant, particle board up, etc. Does anyone know where I can haul this stuff away to and does anyone have an "older" truck that I can throw this in the back of? If so can you please send me a PM?? I realize I have been a very needy female lately but how many of you know a woman that would actually be ripping this crap up herself? ;):D:p Thanks in advance!

I have a 1990 S-10 that fits your description perfectly, (its a piece of shit) but being an hour+ away you'd have to make the drive worth it ;)

Hahahha...I'm sure I will find something close. i can always rent a trailor also. I have a towing package on my SUV that I haven't even used yet. :) I was just hoping somebody close would be nice. ;)

Plus Rockford Builders are freaking idiots!!! they laid the laminant and particle board and THEN put in the cabinets. SERIOUSLY??!!?? This process is taking forever!!!!

Installing the cabinets on top of the finished floor is the proper way. This allows for the finished counter height to be correct. Otherwise, the counter height from the finished floor would be off by the thickness of flooring materials, and if you ever decided to replace the counters you would have to build up the base of the new cabinets... That being said, You car rent a U-haul open trailer w/sides for about 20 bucks/day. If you know someone w/decent sized yard, you can just take it to their place to have a bon fire with.