Free Sand

Cordell

That's right free sand. I bought 10 50lb bags to use for wieght in the truck over the winter, and now I don't need it. Only cost me $35 and I've gotten my use out of it. Only got wet, it's labeled as "play sand" so any of you who want a sand box for your kids here you go.

That's right free sand. I bought 10 50lb bags to use for wieght in the truck over the winter, and now I don't need it. Only cost me $35 and I've gotten my use out of it. Only got wet, it's labeled as "play sand" so any of you who want a sand box for your kids here you go.

you finally cleaned your vagina :D

Guest Removed

did you slowly sweep most of this up after it fell out of Phil's vajaja?

or is it the sand he use's on the fat girls? is that why it has only been wet?

lmao

i wonder if its the same as pool filter sand, which is what i use for the bottom of my fish tank.

let me check around, i might take a bag off you.

Filter sand is a little more coarse, but this stuff should work if given a good washing first. Just be sure to use a slow siphon to drain the rinse water out of whatever it is you use, because this stuff will get sucked up into a filter or vacuum real easy.

i wonder if its the same as pool filter sand, which is what i use for the bottom of my fish tank.

let me check around, i might take a bag off you.

only certin kinds you can use, has to be a low or no silica (sp?) or it will cause you problems.

I am building a playset / sandbox for my boys this Spring, I guess this stuff would be enough to fill it. Where are you located exactly?

Someone else said they wanted it per PM already, but if not it's yours. I could really care less who gets it. It laying at my parents house anyway because I was working on the truck and decided not to have the extra 500lbs in it.

only certin kinds you can use, has to be a low or no silica (sp?) or it will cause you problems.

i honestly dont know about the kind i picked up. it came from that pool supply store at rt 3 and 270, and it was like 11$ for a 50lb bag. been good in my oscar tank for ~1 year now.

Someone else said they wanted it per PM already, but if not it's yours. I could really care less who gets it. It laying at my parents house anyway because I was working on the truck and decided not to have the extra 500lbs in it.

Let me know.

How tiny are the sand grains? Are they like tiny pebbles, or beach sand?

I am interested for use in our Flower Bed.

KillJoy

I didn't open the bags, but it would seem more like beach sand.