I have issues.

evogottago

No matter what I type, nothing i do or say can describe how much i hate cops. They're power hungry fucks, that get a chub everytime they can make someones day shit. I have 100 cop stories, but this is what happened to my cousin last night. His psychotic x came to his house n started writing on his car how he loves little boys, he's gay, she keyed it, etc etc. (if women didn't have pussies they'd be as bad as cops) Then she goes driving up n down his street blowing her horn and screaming shit out her window. My cousin finally goes outside to see what's going on, and sees his x driving by flipping him off, then he saw his car. He called the cops and they show up an hour later. Instead of trying to help him and ARREST THE BITCH,the cop asked him if he really did like little boys b/c then he could file it as a hate crime, then the cop started laughing. My cousin n his mom just stood there and looked at the cop while he laughed. He stopped laughing when he saw them staring at him and he said "don't worry, i won't have anything against you if you're a fag" and starts bursting out laughing. Fuckin ridiculous... I'm used to it b/c im constantly being pulled over n catch shit from cops for driving an evo. But my cousin's never been in trouble w/ cops, never even had a ticket or antyhing.. but whatever Bellefontaine police for ya. Edited by Skinner

Im sure the ONLY reason why your constantly pulled over and have "100 stories about cops" is for the simple reason that you drive an EVO. Im sure every EVO owner has the same problem and Im positive it has nothing to do with your shitty attitude towards cops at all right? nah cant be your fault.

Cops are regular joes just like everyone else, there are good ones and bad ones simple as that.

HotCarl you're 100% fucking right. I magically grew a shitty attitude when i crawled out of my mom's crotch. I never had a problem until i was constantly treated like shit and harassed for no reason.. and there was plenty before the evo, i just get a lot more shit now.. I know there are good ones and bad ones, I've just yet to run into more than 1 good one.
  • Downvote 1

HotCarl you're 100% fucking right. I magically grew a shitty attitude when i crawled out of my mom's crotch. I never had a problem until i was constantly treated like shit and harassed for no reason.. and there was plenty before the evo, i just get a lot more shit now.. I know there are good ones and bad ones, I've just yet to run into more than 1 good one.

My point is cops give back attitude that they receive 10 fold. So if your shitty towards them they're not going to do you any favors.

Despite that, sounds shitty what happened to your cousin. But most likely if they didnt witness her doing anything or have any evidence of her actually painting his car they wont do shit anyway.