FS: 03-09 R6 Front Wheel

APCh8r

Trying to help a friend sell a spare front wheel for sale. There are a few scratches on the wheel but nothing major. The wheel has brand new All Balls wheel bearings in them. Wheel has no miles on it. Asking 200 for it.

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=1307

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=1306

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=1308

thats a reasonable price for the wheel. the norm is usually 200 per wheel, and thats used.

this looks like a good wheel, no mileage new bearings, sounds pretty good! too bad i dont have an 03+. someday...

bump

where do you shop???? They are on ebay all day long with rotors and sometimes a good tire for less

wera.

i dont trust ebay when it comes to wheels/rotors.

Stop the stupid bull shit, they do not go for $200 on wera. Shit I can show you threads where you even posted and the seller was asking lower with rotors. If you are going to screw people over it might as well be someone halfway across the country.

if you dont mind, go ahead.

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=193316

You should double check your posts after someone calls you out. The problem is not his overpriced wheel it is you coming in here and acting like some kind of expert and encouraging people to jump on this "good deal"

i knew that was the one you were going to post.

their is a 20 dollar difference between what nick posted to gunit for the 03-09 wheels.

the tires that are on there, at least the ones i talked about with him, were old and little tread left. practically useless.

it would cost the buyer money to remove them (at least where i get my tires done)

and install new tires more than just buying a wheel without a tire already on. so thats extra 20 bucks on top of the install.

and their isn't anything in that thread you posted about the quality of the wheels, the bearings could be old or going bad. lots of variables that come into play. the only difference now is the rotors...

sure im no expert, i'll give you that. yes you can find better deals if you're patient and do some shopping. i never said this was a steal! i just said its a good deal, which comparing this to that it could be a good deal.

just trying to help someone else out thats all, not inflating my balls here.

edit: no i read yours once, and the other thread 10 times.

i knew that was the one you were going to post.

their is a 20 dollar difference between what nick posted to gunit for the 03-09 wheels.

the tires that are on there, at least the ones i talked about with him, were old and little tread left. practically useless.

it would cost the buyer money to remove them (at least where i get my tires done)

and install new tires more than just buying a wheel without a tire already on. so thats extra 20 bucks on top of the install.

and their isn't anything in that thread you posted about the quality of the wheels, the bearings could be old or going bad. lots of variables that come into play. the only difference now is the rotors...

sure im no expert, i'll give you that. yes you can find better deals if you're patient and do some shopping. i never said this was a steal! i just said its a good deal, which comparing this to that it could be a good deal.

just trying to help someone else out thats all, not inflating my balls here.

edit: no i read yours once, and the other thread 10 times.

how long do you think bearings last?? If you are not sure the answer is a long time.

The buyer lowered his price to $150 before you posted on that thread.

How much do you think a set of rotors are worth?

That's as long as McLovin isn't spinning the wrench :slap:

...but I guess as long as I'm ordering the parts and not Campus Racer 59, you'll get the correct one :slap: ...because the last time I checked, my Ceramic Hybrid bearings fit in my wheel, not so much the case on your Camshaft fitting in your bike :dunno: .

Since I was mentioned in this thread, I figured my $0.02 was desired... ;):rolleyes: