Must haves:

AWD

5speed

Must run

Working A/C & heat

Would like to haves (but not required):

black exterior

sunroof/moonroof

I would like to see the car, so please send pictures. I'm in Dayton, OH. Thank you! '

Chris

doesn't matter, just a clean one.

I found the most cleanest 1g awd black eclipse for sale up near cleveland it was on dsm trader, It was 43k org mile, one owner never driven in the snow one time, 100% rust free, this car looked as it just came off the show room floor back in 1990, it is garage kept. they are asking 7k for it which is alot for such an old car but really worth it in a way. 98% of every dsm has been hacked or beat on.

I grabbed a nice DSM for 3k for my first ride. Had 115k, but no mods, no rust, but did burn a little oil.

If you are looking at one that is close to 60k/120k on the odo try and drop the price at least 500 because the timing belt WILL NEED TO BE CHANGED!

Good luck on the search.

I found the most cleanest 1g awd black eclipse for sale up near cleveland it was on dsm trader, It was 43k org mile, one owner never driven in the snow one time, 100% rust free, this car looked as it just came off the show room floor back in 1990, it is garage kept. they are asking 7k for it which is alot for such an old car but really worth it in a way. 98% of every dsm has been hacked or beat on.

Yeah, I saw that, and there would be no way I paid that much for even an uber clean 1G unless it was uber built too.

Thanks for the bumps guys!

Yeah, I saw that, and there would be no way I paid that much for even an uber clean 1G unless it was uber built too.

Thanks for the bumps guys!

What are you looking to spend?

Literally the cleanest, stock DSM on earth is down the street from me. You say you wan something clean, but dont want to pony up the cash. Does not make much sense to me.

here is a link on craigslist I seen....

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1027748162.html

I totally forgot about that car. Thanks!

What are you looking to spend?

Literally the cleanest, stock DSM on earth is down the street from me. You say you wan something clean, but dont want to pony up the cash. Does not make much sense to me.

Well, I just don't believe that a stock 1G DSM is worth that to me. I'm not looking for a collectors car. Just a non-beater dsm that my wife will ride in. I had my version of a clean DSM (92 Laser RS Turbo AWD with 128k miles, older lady owned, stock), but it was totaled in a wreck, or I'd still have it.

Looking for $<6k

I totally forgot about that car. Thanks!

Well, I just don't believe that a stock 1G DSM is worth that to me. I'm not looking for a collectors car. Just a non-beater dsm that my wife will ride in. I had my version of a clean DSM (92 Laser RS Turbo AWD with 128k miles, older lady owned, stock), but it was totaled in a wreck, or I'd still have it.

Looking for $<6k

Its collectors car clean. Toss him an offer. http://www.dsmsource.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=41251&cat=all

I have a really clean 2g FWD if your willing to negotiate the AWD requirment. Black, Tan leather, Shep transmission is the only mod, runs great never driven in snow just sits in my carport until it gets warm. I'd let it go for the right price.

Seems like he's not coming down from $7k and I'd hate to lowball him for what I would actually pay for the car. I hope he gets to sell it though.

• 2 weeks later...
nope, sorry. The only reason I'm selling my car is that, along with the payment, it's not fast and it's not AWD. I've settled way too many times before. I will wait for what I want, and AWD dsm. Thanks anyways.

• 3 weeks later...