More elongated skulls discovered

ImUrOBGYN

Includes short video. Commentary in video is, of course, full of conjecture, but the skull is very much real.

http://presurfer.blogspot.com/2009/03/strange-elongated-skulls-discovered.html

If you're interested in more information (and I think you will find the following interesting) here is a link to get you started.

http://www.crystalinks.com/incanskulls.html

Interesting but (I haven't read everything yet) isn't it possible that this is just the result of binding a baby's head while the skull is still pliable?

Yes and they do consider this to be a possibility. However, some skulls have FAR more capacity than a normal skull stretched should. This indicates a much larger brain than even those of modern day humans.

----

If people here are actually interested in weird shit like this, I'll start posting more things like this. Everything from interesting, debunked shit to "how in the hell can you expalin that?!" kinda shit.

Yes and they do consider this to be a possibility. However, some skulls have FAR more capacity than a normal skull stretched should. This indicates a much larger brain than even those of modern day humans.

----

If people here are actually interested in weird shit like this, I'll start posting more things like this. Everything from interesting, debunked shit to "how in the hell can you expalin that?!" kinda shit.

Do work son. I love this kinda stuff.

Very interesting. I didn't realize it was done in more places than South America and according to the records left on temple walls down there they did it to mimic a visitor to their land a long time ago. If I remember correctly it was the person (some believe alien) that inspired their civilization. Who knows, but its cool.

Very interesting. I didn't realize it was done in more places than South America and according to the records left on temple walls down there they did it to mimic a visitor to their land a long time ago. If I remember correctly it was the person (some believe alien) that inspired their civilization. QUOTE]

Watch Crystal Skull lately.. the movie was based off this Idea.

Nope I don't watch movies much. I was watching something on either Science or National Geographic channel about the Mayan calender a few weeks ago. hehe were all doomed in 2012 anyway:-)

Nope I don't watch movies much. I was watching something on either Science or National Geographic channel about the Mayan calender a few weeks ago. hehe were all doomed in 2012 anyway:-)

LoL those bitches were right on alot of shit.... 2012.... isnt that when the Supra is suposed to be back??