I want a drag car.

thorne

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't listen to these guys. Get yourself a decent g-body swap in healthy motor, good rearend maybe spray it. G-bodies have great suspension for racing.

Where do you think your going to find one of those arond here that isn't a rotton peice of shit or already a drag car? Wanna drive south and/or west maybe?

but I do agree that a g-body would make a good foundation.

p.s. Phil really does want hot buttsecks with you.:D

Where do you think your going to find one of those arond here that isn't a rotton peice of shit or already a drag car? Wanna drive south and/or west maybe?

but I do agree that a g-body would make a good foundation.

p.s. Phil really does want hot buttsecks with you.:D

I have seen quite a few in my day, plus there are quite a few body styles to choose from. Bound to be something around here

cheap? fast? That doesn't make any sense. $2k might find you a good rolling chassis, then you can put a good engine in it. If you want reliable and easy to make go straight, I vote f-body or foxbody. Pick your poison and open your wallet.

my opinion exactly.

both are great and can be had to some what cheap. hell my dad bought his fox for 3k and its a good mid 12 car.

3rd Gen F-Body. You can pick up a running one for under $2k, transplant bigger engines into them for cheap, and make them hook like a bitch. Done.

+ 1 million. You can find them CHEAP, and build a powerful SBC in no time. Aftermarket is huge and parts are very easy to come by and not expensive at all. If you're looking for a budget build drag car, look no further.

Foxbody would also be a good choice but it's hard to find one in good condition for as cheap as some of your other options.

Guest Removed
im still lookin. I wish i coudls omeone who wanted to trade a bike i wish i did nto have my biek :(

well the sarch tonignues

huh?

trade the bike for a running fox body :confused:

Honestly Thorne.. IMO, your WRX is more of a drag car than a serious lapper.

You don't know much about my car i guesse.

I've got

STI-RA

Thats Rally Applicable

My 4th gear tops out at 105mph

I just spent a grand on suspension upgrades to make it a rally/track toy.

As for the 11's its resonable for a first year goal. in the end If I'm going to do this I want to run 9's

Surprised no one said old turbo dodge... Daytona/GLH(s)???

I thought i heard Scott once say that you could easily put together a motor for 11's for less than a grand... perhaps im mistaken but I do remember him saying that the cars and their parts are next to free.

Surprised no one said old turbo dodge... Daytona/GLH(s)???

I thought i heard Scott once say that you could easily put together a motor for 11's for less than a grand... perhaps im mistaken but I do remember him saying that the cars and their parts are next to free.

Aparently NOBODY READS MY POSTS I posted that I'd kinda be interested in trading my TURBO Daytona for the bike and some cash