Bowling for Kids Charity Event.

flounder

Well, its that time of year again where my office is participating in our yearly Big Brothers, Big Sisters bowling for kids event on Sat Feb 7. As Im sure most of you know, I hate asking anyone for donations but if any of you would like to donate, I’m sure that the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization would appreciate it. If you choose not to participate, I understand that as well as these are tough economic times for all. I hope everyone is having a great year. If you choose to donate, the link to the page is below. Thanks for everything.

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=294449&lis=1&kntae294449=F01FF3FF95F4467F9224D271A59DED3C&supId=161537763

Are you participating in this? I mentor kids through Big Brothers Big sisters and they sent me a invite to play in it.... I will do it if you or Zorro teach me that nifty curve ball trick you guys were doing at the bowling alley Friday night.

Are you participating in this? I mentor kids through Big Brothers Big sisters and they sent me a invite to play in it.... I will do it if you or Zorro teach me that nifty curve ball trick you guys were doing at the bowling alley Friday night.

Yes I will be bowling in it with teams from my company. Each company has a different time that they show up to bowl. As far as the curve ball goes, you will want to talk to Jimmy or Zorro since they were the ones that could actually do it well. I was trying to learn the curve ball myself that night.

Awesome R1crusher. Much thanks. :)

Yes I will be bowling in it with teams from my company. Each company has a different time that they show up to bowl. As far as the curve ball goes, you will want to talk to Jimmy or Zorro since they were the ones that could actually do it well. I was trying to learn the curve ball myself that night.

Awesome R1crusher. Much thanks. :)

Yeah, the team I am going to join bowls at 3 pm. What time do you guys bowl?

I was kidding about the curve ball, my ass is still trying to get consistent with throwing it straight!

You gonna use that light ass pink ball again? :)

This will be my fourth year on our team. It would be nice to see some of my other teamates put forth a little more effort, as this is a great cause. Plus it can be a little fun in the process.

So kudos to all of you raising money, and bowling this year.