Pics from Hoover park

blue98ls1

Yeah he told me he will when it gets tuned.....

Well I heard that the day I met him.

Just to let Craig know that excuse is getting really old, and since the rear and tranns are working well he really needs to finish up tuning the engine.

coming from YOU? :asshole: why does everyone wanna roll race me? my car isn't a roll car period

What's coming from me got to do with it? At least I know my car will be racing this year, your car who knows?

I blew my car up once, so I'm gonna take my time to get it right, shits expensive

Well you don't tune your own car so I give you the fact that you can't just go work on it whenever you want. You don't have a sugar mama either.;)

I don't intend on pushing mine so hard this time around, but I won't have to either. :eek::p

it'll have to be at the track, I have too many points on my license and I can't afford to lose my job

Doesnt matter to me....not being a dick at all....but how isnt your car a roll car? Its an M6 right? What gears? Still 10 bolt?