New to CR

BoostedAce

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone keeps mentioning the back window.....well apparently I'm missing something, every pic I see is from the front of the car :confused:

Ya those pics were from last summer, there wasn't Yellow duck tape on till 2 weeks ago :(

If you are the bandanna kid with an M badge, you drove like a fucking douche every time I saw you. If you haven't improved, GTFO we don't need you.

If you're not that kid, get a fucking haircut anyway. Consider this the best welcome you'll get from me.

I was just about to say/ask the same thing haha. I know exactly who you are talking about.

Euro, JDM and emo.

Cut a little deeper next time, emo kid.

Act your age please, If I was emo i wouldent be in to cars. Plus your like 25 sitting here wasting your time leaving comments on my page? You must have nothing else better to do. You must of been treated really bad as a kid if you need to try to put others down so you feel good. Pathetic if you ask me.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Act your age please, If I was emo i wouldent be in to cars. Plus your like 25 sitting here wasting your time leaving comments on my page? You must have nothing else better to do. You must of been treated really bad as a kid if you need to try to put others down so you feel good. Pathetic if you ask me.

Jesus fuck, pass a basic grammar class.

I'm 25, sitting here getting paid to make this reply. Get back to cutting.

BS in engineering > dropping out of cryology

oh shit, Kenny vs. New kid.... I got $5 that says Kenny will bitch out and admit defeat

I will take that $5 and buy a burrito I should have won in the form of a brown bag.

Then, I will slap your mother.

where do you think i got my free burrito brown bag??? That would mean you are going to slap the giver of free burrito bags

Ok, so I'll slap you instead.

Plus, your mother makes a pretty killer pulled pork sammich, so that would just be rude.

Touche young Jedi, touche.