First day intro...

Snowflake

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome road whore. You do mostly shutdowns in the chemical/petrochemical refineries down there?

I do alot of shutdowns but for Weyerhauser which is a plywood producer.

When I'm not pulled off for a shutdown we build Frac Sand plants.

Road whoring has become a life but I look forward till I can come back home and work.

Oh, and I hope to be home for the NTR event but pretty unlikely which sux because I really want to get some times on the TA.

Road whoring has become a life but I look forward till I can come back home and work.

I feel your pain I did it for many years all over the western states.

I wasnt a "stinky" electrician though,,,,,, I belonged to a real craft LOL

(This should bring out the popcorn)

I feel your pain I did it for many years all over the western states.

I wasnt a "stinky" electrician though,,,,,, I belonged to a real craft LOL

(This should bring out the popcorn)

Oh Lawd, possible Millwright or Welder...If it wasnt for generators I would go on and on about how Electricians are needed, but....

I doubled my income last year by going on the road so it will be hard to come home but once home I'll be ok I'm sure...

If anyones looking for me I'll be the stinky guy standing in line at the bank...

• Upvote 1

well you made on here quicker than i thought lol.

you will like it on here.

cant wait till you get back again, i want to get some good runs in with the drag radials on since we both spun pretty bad.

I'm gonna try and get home for the 24th if not I will be around and I'm sure you will hear riding around when I get there...

Oh Lawd, possible Millwright or Welder...If it wasnt for generators I would go on and on about how Electricians are needed, but....

I doubled my income last year by going on the road so it will be hard to come home but once home I'll be ok I'm sure...

If anyones looking for me I'll be the stinky guy standing in line at the bank...

Im sorry I just couldnt resist. Hope to see you this summer

Are you really that stupid ?

I would have to assume yes if he's asking about my socks.. If you look closely you will notice that he capitalized the EFFFFF word to give it more emphasis. This guy means business.

I would have to assume yes if he's asking about my socks..

Speaking of that, Brian please take them with you next time. My wife was a little confused when she found socks in the house bigger then my feet.

Speaking of that, Brian please take them with you next time. My wife was a little confused when she found socks in the house bigger then my feet.

Guess that means I should come get my *****?

EDIT- Not gonna go there lmao :D