columbus newb

horchata

What's up guys, finally got around to joining this forum. My name is Ryan, live in the north campus area (and pretty much hate it), and I'm currently attending OSU for communication technology. I just sold my fun car this past weekend (k20a2 swapped civic) and have been anxiously searching all over the internet trying to find some sort of project that catches my eye. I've really been toying with the idea of a V8 FC RX7 since I've got a free LT1 at my disposal, but who knows. So many cool things to build out there.

Anyway, here's a pic of my car and hopefully I don't get flamed too hard here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/beaDEBASERR/IMG_0341.jpg

• Upvote 2

Welcome to CR.

Civic nonboosted K20 as your funcar ?

Ya, you definitely need a project. The FC sounds fun though, and you can't beat the price of the LT1 so why not ?

From 1 newb to another welcome...

Don't take this the wrong way but noobs don't welcome noobs. So GTFO. :)

Why an FC, and not an FD ?

I can get an FC shell for 300 bucks. I'd love to have an FD, but I just don't think I could find one for nearly as cheap, and I've always had a soft spot for FCs. Although, FD on CCWs = sexy.

Welcome.

Nice Civic - what kind of power does that engine put out? I know nothing about Honda engines.

If you can snag a free LT1 and a nearly free shell.... that seems like a worthy project to at least get into for a while. Although I think boost is more fun. :cool:

Welcome.

Nice Civic - what kind of power does that engine put out? I know nothing about Honda engines.

If you can snag a free LT1 and a nearly free shell.... that seems like a worthy project to at least get into for a while. Although I think boost is more fun. :cool:

200hp stock, nothing wild. there are plenty of N/A k20 hatches in the 11 second range. I/H/E usually puts most people around 220whp on a dynojet.

Guest Removed
Welcome. If you are who I think you are then you know me as Trowa on the other board.

+rep for k20a2 engine

it is...lmao

he should able to add a 559 to my name and know who it is :D