CR Track Day at Mid Ohio

wagner

Good Morning CR:

Just a quick update on our Putnam Park track weekend in April is Sold Out and Autobahn Country Club (full 3.56 mile track near Chicago) on June 1st and August 3rd are filling fast. Mid Ohio registrations continue to trickle in.

Visit us at www.MVPTrackTime.com for details and registration for all our track days. CYA at the track!

Feff

I've been talking to a buddy that just moved back to Chicago about going to Autobahn this year, don't know if it will happen yet but I'd love to try out that track.

Love to have you run with us at Autobahn. The full track there is in huge demand. Our June 1st Novice run group is already sold out. The Intermediate and Advanced groups for June 1 are about 2/3 full.

Feff

www.MVPTrackTime.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good Morning CR:

Our August 3rd Autobahn Country Club track day on the full 3.56 mile track near Chicago is already over ½ full. Mid-Ohio is filling faster then expected, considering it's in October.

Visit us at http://www.MVPTrackTime.com for details and registration for all our track days. Happy Motoring and I hope to see some CR members at the track!

Feff

www.MVPTrackTime.com

I will be signing up shortly.

for autobahn or mid ohio? if you wanna do autobahn i'll split a hotel with ya. the next autobahn is august 3.

as far as the classes are concerned is a track day considered a day or the entire weekend?

i've been to mid ohio 4 or 5 full weekends and ive been to putnam and nelson ledges all with NASA. is that still the novice class?

Good Morning CR:

Our August 3rd Autobahn Country Club track day on the full 3.56 mile track near Chicago is already over ½ full. Mid-Ohio is filling faster then expected, considering it's in October.

Visit us at http://www.MVPTrackTime.com for details and registration for all our track days. Happy Motoring and I hope to see some CR members at the track!

Feff

www.MVPTrackTime.com

How long do you suppose before the Mid Ohio date fills up? I'm finishing up scrapping together my moneys for this event and a deadline would help me out. Thanks.

Yes. He's a bit reluctant to any more track this year because he fried his brakes at Road America but if I come up to do the track I'll bet he would run too, only time will tell for me as I have to wait and see how physical therapy comes out and I can avoid surgery.

How long do you suppose before the Mid Ohio date fills up? I'm finishing up scrapping together my moneys for this event and a deadline would help me out. Thanks.

Coty:

If registration history holds true, Mid Ohio will fill up about 6-8 weeks before the track weekend in October. Some run groups fill faster then others. We are 8 weeks from our August 3rd track day at Autobahn and are down to our last 10 spots in the Novice run group.

Yes. He's a bit reluctant to any more track this year because he fried his brakes at Road America...

Mr Auto:

Have your friend contact Danny Puskar at CarboTech brakes (http://www.CTBrakes.com) if he needs new pads. They are the only pad I use after years of experimenting with several different brands.

Feff

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com

lol most people on this site have a stock suspension F body. That would be a nightmare to try and put it on anything other than a drag strip, considering what 90% of everyone here builds their car to do! Im surprised thorn hasnt been in here saying the same thing hahahhahahah!!! At any rate, i will be signing up ;)

Major Hmmm.... I'm dying for some Mid Ohio.

AGREED. it sucks my clutch wasn't done in timeto go to graten this weekend.

and no one answered my question.

As far as the classes are concerned is a track day considered a day or the entire weekend?

i've been to mid ohio 4 or 5 full weekends and ive been to putnam and nelson ledges all with NASA. is that still the novice class?

Feffman, he was told directly by Subaru his the brakes on his 09' WRX would work great at the track, hence why he's replacing all the rotors and pads now. Pads aren't the problem though, it's getting the rotors to hold up from pads like those as his S2000's rotors were trashed by carbotechs from all the bite they had.

Stock suspension or not I'll be there and have no issues, ridden in a couple stock suspended Stangs and they do well up there for what they are.

Major Hmmm.... I'm dying for some Mid Ohio.

I don't know when the next NASA HPDE is, but I'm planning on doing the Driver Education event with the Mid Ohio Region Porsche Club at the beginning of August (the 1st, I believe). I did it last year with them and it was really laid back and I felt like I got plenty of track time for the price (3 20-30 min. sessions per day for two days). You should check it out, if you wanna hit the track before October.

I don't know when the next NASA HPDE is, but I'm planning on doing the Driver Education event with the Mid Ohio Region Porsche Club at the beginning of August (the 1st, I believe). I did it last year with them and it was really laid back and I felt like I got plenty of track time for the price (3 20-30 min. sessions per day for two days). You should check it out, if you wanna hit the track before October.

NASA HPDE July 10-12 registration just opened.

http://www.nasagreatlakes.com/season/

As far as the classes are concerned is a track day considered a day or the entire weekend? I've been to mid ohio 4 or 5 full weekends and ive been to putnam and nelson ledges all with NASA. is that still the novice class?

Our (http://www.MVPTrackTime.com) track event at Mid Ohio October 17-18 is the entire weekend, but you can register for one day as well. We base the run group on the track experience of the driver when we receive a registration.

Feel free to ring me at (314) 249-3770 if you have any questions. Hope to see/meet all of you at the track.

Feff

• 3 weeks later...