GTP112

V8 Beast

You are annoying as hell and we cant seem to get rid of you...

With that being said I have officially changed your username to Herpes.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/member.php?u=4935

Have a great day

If you dont feel like reading all of the pages here is a quick thread summary courtesy of Mopar

Edited by V8 Beast

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I remember his pretty dramatic intro thread full of shit talk, then he disappeared for a while. I saw him post in Nitrousbird's Lotus thread the other day and was like whoa, dude came back

Herpes always comes back

Let this serve as a warning for all of you out there who don't want to kiss moderatorr ass.

This is the shit they will do. OMG i don't wan to play kiss ass with the v8 beast faggot. OH NOES Now I am herpes.

Like I said from the beginning this place is run by a bunch of children. I will continue to lurk and enjoy myself, but probably will refrane from posting much of anything lest I get my hand slapped and my name changed to butthole or something next.

Peace out

Yeah, I remember his pretty dramatic intro thread full of shit talk, then he disappeared for a while. I saw him post in Nitrousbird's Lotus thread the other day and was like whoa, dude came back

I just read this shit and oh my!!!

Link to annoyingness?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45195

Great, comments from the drift fag. Take your weak ass german POS and go crawl into some dude's butthole. I think that is common place over there?

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/eightsixgts/koala.gif

Wonder why he hasn't replied and made arrangements to :confused:

Because, I'm sure he wouldn't let me drag his GTP around town in my POS krautmobile first. :confused:

BTW, I never talk about racing like this, but this is just humorous to me..

Because, I'm sure he wouldn't even let me drag his GTP around town in my POS krautmobile first. :confused:

what's funny is he acts like he's driving something special. how many 112's are out there now? hell, todd, scott, kevin did that years ago. they all saw turbos go way faster though.

what's funny is he acts like he's driving something special. how many 112's are out there now? hell, todd, scott, kevin did that years ago. they all saw turbos go way faster though.

That may be, but nobody carried it to the extremes that I have. My car weighs in at just over 2900lbs RACE WEIGHT if that gives you any clue. Our last venture out netted traps in in the high 120's. That was before a couple other mods.

If you think your mazda pos has a shot let me know. We'll do $5,000 heads up.

Let's see who has balls.

Guest Removed

We'll do $5,000 heads up.

Let's see who has balls.

You got that race.....how you wanna do it?

your pretty cocky talking shit to a 14 sec car, lets see how you do when you dont know what your up against

That may be, but nobody carried it to the extremes that I have. My car weighs in at just over 2900lbs RACE WEIGHT if that gives you any clue. Our last venture out netted traps in in the high 120's. That was before a couple other mods.

If you think your mazda pos has a shot let me know. We'll do $5,000 heads up.

Let's see who has balls.

You got $5000 to burn? Want to play?