Anyone want to drive to UTAH?

Clifford Automotive

Guest tbutera2112
Not those prices... A friend of mine is friends with the owner.

thank god... i would never pay that much for those cars... but if you can get a decent deal on them it wont be too bad

Was the Z06 painted that way? I mean really? The mirrors are black as well, it's not like a clip someone slapped on for the pic, it was part of the accident.

Hell take a big trailer and pick up a couple while your out that way if they have anything else that has potential to be flipped for profit.

Good luck with that. If you could talk the guy down to about $20K for the Z06 and could get it repaired for and back to new for about $15-20K more, you'd still save about $25-30K over buying one from a dealer. Not something I would do personally becasue of all the headach involved, but you could have a $40-45K C6Z06...

No way I would pay that much for that burnt out hulk. I guess you could make your money back parting it, but trying to rebuild it would be a nightmare. I would not want to deal with all that burned wiring.

Guest tbutera2112
you guys think the Z06 frame is damaged ....mmmmm i wonder how hard it would be to switch with mine :)

why would you do that? just to have a cheap z? for 25k you could just build your car up

I didnt even have to click the link to know it was the hummer after seeing Anthony's post.

Brian...Im thinking hard it would be in the next 2 weeks. And I would drive straight there and back. With stop for sure. Thats why I need someone to go with me. I'll drive there, you drive back. :)