First mid ohio ford club meeting of 2009! sat 3-14-09

Guest JCroz91

Guest JCroz91

the mid ohio ford club meeting is tomorrow at 1 pm. its a pretty good deal considering you go to the meeting and pay $20 to get in the club, they give you 2 free t-shirts and then if you are going to be in the drag racing you have to work the mid ohio ford club swap meet and they pay to $40 to work it. so you come out $20 ahead and then its FREE RACING. they give us a couple hours of time trials before every bracket race so you get plenty of passes. Usually around 20-30 passes or so per track day. not bad for free. if you need directions PM me.

the meeting i being held at the Whitehall Community Center on Hamilton Rd, Across from the Saab and Volvo dealers.

i hope to see a lot of CR guys joining the club this year! its a great group of people and a lott of fun!

Edited by JCroz91

Guest JCroz91
the meeting is prob an hour maybe two... but they provide pizza and pop. it starts at 1 pm. bring all ur buddies. its not just drag racing its all kinds of fords. hot rods, show cars, everything.