The Playoffs

HotCarl

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you can't hang with me and drink for free. Your loss!

http://cdn.nhl.com/bluejackets/images/upload/2008/09/NewSeatingChartBowl.jpg

Paying $9/beer is part of the experience. :cool:

Really, though, I've sat in pretty much every section and nothing comes close to being lower bowl against the glass.

Paying $9/beer is part of the experience. :cool:

Really, though, I've sat in pretty much every section and nothing comes close to being lower bowl against the glass.

Especially the last game of the season. :-)

Then you can't hang with me and drink for free. Your loss!

http://cdn.nhl.com/bluejackets/images/upload/2008/09/NewSeatingChartBowl.jpg

Ive sat there before for some concerts but never for a game. If you need/want someone to go with Im definitly down. I'll be your bff i promise ;)

I was just told the ES stands for Executive Suite! SWEEEEET! It's supposed to be located in the white/blank space 'tween sections 116 and 219. Now, who should I take with me.................?

It is so too bad that I'm out of town because I would so rub your jimmy.

I just scored my tickets off of Craigslist for LESS than it would have cost me on Saturday morning... :cool:

How did you pull that off? Tickets have only been available to Season Ticket Holders so far, and those are on set pricing.

As well, They haven't been printed or anything, unless they are buying the tickets and printing them off.

How did you pull that off? Tickets have only been available to Season Ticket Holders so far, and those are on set pricing.

As well, They haven't been printed or anything, unless they are buying the tickets and printing them off.

Got them from a future PSL holder. He bought season tickets for next year and was given the opportunity to buy playoff tickets, just like you. I paid $100 for them, which is about $8 less than I would have paid had I tried to buy them tomorrow morning, once you factor in all the TicketBastard fees. :)

They say "Game 3" on them and TBD for the date and team. They aren't going to wait to print them after they find out who the opposing team is. So they tickets you bought, you don't have them? Or they haven't sent them to you yet? :confused:

Got them from a future PSL holder. He bought season tickets for next year and was given the opportunity to buy playoff tickets, just like you. I paid $100 for them, which is about $8 less than I would have paid had I tried to buy them tomorrow morning, once you factor in all the TicketBastard fees. :)

They say "Game 3" on them and TBD for the date and team. They aren't going to wait to print them after they find out who the opposing team is. So they tickets you bought, you don't have them? Or they haven't sent them to you yet? :confused:

A game 3 may not happen though so hopefully you can get your money back from the guy if it doesn't happen.

A game 3 may not happen though so hopefully you can get your money back from the guy if it doesn't happen.

No, Game 3, as in Game 3 of the playoffs. Game 1 and Game 2 are at the opposing team's arena. Game 3 is the first home game for the Jackets... :nod:

No, Game 3, as in Game 3 of the playoffs. Game 1 and Game 2 are at the opposing team's arena. Game 3 is the first home game for the Jackets... :nod:

lol Yeah, wasn't thinking. I was thinking game 3 home.

Columbus Blue Jackets v. TBA - Quarter Finals, Home Game 1

Nationwide Arena, Columbus, OH

Date TBA

Order for: Benjamin

Seat location: section 119, row NN, seats 14-15

SO this is Game 3?

Game 3 of the Series. Game 1 of the Possible 3 at Nationwide

100 for Lower Bowls isn't bad. I charged what Nationwide Released for the ones I bought for people.

EBAY is stocked up on tickets, just a bit overpriced from face value. Not bad, I'm definitely trying to scoop some seats, lower bowl or high up wont' matter. Nationwide will be intense.

Once again, I would be leary, since right now only Season Ticket Holders can get them.

I just checked, $170 for 2 Upper Bowls is crazy, considering they are going for $45/ticket to Season Ticket Holders.

Once again, I would be leary, since right now only Season Ticket Holders can get them.

He IS a season ticket holder. I already wrote that. They gave season ticket holders for next year the same benefits as those for this year. If they plunked down the money now, they also got to order playoff tickets early.