The Playoffs

HotCarl

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ducks definitely outplayed the wings last night, but that puck was free....

I cannot agree more.

The Ducks defense and Hiller have been pretty much unstoppable. I hope there are some important changes made, and hopefully Hossa will start to play, I don't think he has brought his A game all playoffs.

Biggest shock of the playoffs.... The Hurricanes are up on Boston 2-1. wow

Oh and two playoff games going the distance last night. Probably some of the most evenly matched and competitive hockey ive seen in a LONG time.

I'm hopin the wings snap outta it tonight and start to play better. Does chicago play tonight too?

Hopefully, Detroit plays a good game...and still gets stomped on. :cool:

Chicago and Vancouver play at 8. I hope the Sedins fail miserably.

Goodbye, Canada haha. It's slightly amusing to see the country that founded the sport get fully booted out now. Oh well, when did a Canadian team last win the Cup? 1994 or something? Now Detroit needs to go and I'll be happy with the teams left. Washington and Boston should be cool to watch, if Boston can keep their head out of their ass for a while longer. I'd love to see Ovechkin try a triple axle or something over Chara's head ha.

Goodbye, Canada haha. It's slightly amusing to see the country that founded the sport get fully booted out now. Oh well, when did a Canadian team last win the Cup? 1994 or something? Now Detroit needs to go and I'll be happy with the teams left. Washington and Boston should be cool to watch, if Boston can keep their head out of their ass for a while longer. I'd love to see Ovechkin try a triple axle or something over Chara's head ha.

America, fuck yeah.Vancouver and Chicago was a good game tonight. I'm glad Chicago came out on top, now I just hope Washington can do the same.