Oh hai guyz, vote for me pleez?

HAOLE

I'm well aware of your "history" of incoherent blabbering, flip-flopping, mental problems and other various Thorne-related symptoms. You may think you "razzed" him but anyone reading your posts would think opposite and may even neglect or fail to understand them. I have not noticed any change in his posts or threads. Though, I have noticed you're all over the place with yours.

Ummm your 100% right why don't you go ahead and prove me wrong.

Find a postive post on CR from Dr Rick in the past 3 months.

Find a event he's showed up to.

Until you want to take the time seriously consider my words don't even say shit about me because your wasting your breath. If you can't take the time to even validate or invalidate my post ur just being a tool.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm your 100% right why don't you go ahead and prove me wrong.

Find a postive post on CR from Dr Rick in the past 3 months.

Find a event he's showed up to.

Until you want to take the time seriously consider my words don't even say shit about me because your wasting your breath. If you can't take the time to even validate or invalidate my post ur just being a tool.

Your post is invalid because I said so. You're also a queer.

I am sitting here at 5:34 in the morning laughing out loud at the shear amount of time that all of you wasted bashing me.

The funniest poster was Mrs. angry cunt. I don't use that type of language generally, but in this case I will make a well deserved exception. She sounds like a woman that really does not like her job and is a tad on the defensive side. I was actually giving credit that elementary education has to have certification, and licensing by the state. Therefore teaching in primary education is regulated. No governmental regulation occurs at the university level. I guess if she was not so uptight about what she does she would have understood that.

BTW.... I make sure my kids get a good education, that is why I don't send them to public schools.

You need a shovel.

AGAIN, context is essential. Rick himself has said he sees importance in health officials and medical assistance but there are certain aspects of the medical field he disagrees with. I'm guessing when you have e-battled him on the topic of chiropractics, you did not even observe any worth at all in his field, but rather claim it to be ignoble.

What he brings is what this place needs more of at times....a different viewpoint. I won't classify anyone specifically as a nutswinger, but I do see a lot of one sided thoughts on topics from very basic car talk to politics and religion. Those with contrasting opinions even for the sake of a debate on the web end up being beat down by a small handful of others who sarcastic forum wit is their greatest skill and in the end make the a thread go to shit and become the same old boring e-dick battle.

I'd say there are maybe 12 people here who ever actually debate and bring different viewpoints to the table.

What he brings is what this place needs more of at times....a different viewpoint. I won't classify anyone specifically as a nutswinger, but I do see a lot of one sided thoughts on topics from very basic car talk to politics and religion. Those with contrasting opinions even for the sake of a debate on the web end up being beat down by a small handful of others who sarcastic forum wit is their greatest skill and in the end make the a thread go to shit and become the same old boring e-dick battle.

I'd say there are maybe 12 people here who ever actually debate and bring different viewpoints to the table.

Understandable but making fun of someone's career choice? Thats not cool and just because i choose to be a auto tech makes him higher than me on the food chain??........NOT!

Understandable but making fun of someone's career choice? Thats not cool and just because i choose to be a auto tech makes him higher than me on the food chain??........NOT!

He gives happy endings for a living, I wouldn't worry too much about what he has to say.

I think there's more to their issues with one another than just this thread. This forum is filled with people holding their careers and incomes as bigger and better than another persons. There are tons of posts about it. It's the nature of world here though...bunch of competitive guys who like thumping chests.

I brush it off. It's about 50/50 of those I know overall in my life and associate with here on CR that are blue collar/white collar. About the same percentage of those in each group that are cool vs dicks. I still tt. both, but just don't have the dicks over for dinner.

He gives happy endings for a living, I wouldn't worry too much about what he has to say.

:lol:

I think there's more to their issues with one another than just this thread. This forum is filled with people holding their careers and incomes as bigger and better than another persons. There are tons of posts about it. It's the nature of world here though...bunch of competitive guys who like thumping chests.

I brush it off. It's about 50/50 of those I know overall in my life and associate with here on CR that are blue collar/white collar. About the same percentage of those in each group that are cool vs dicks. I still tt. both, but just don't have the dicks over for dinner.

So whats for dinner?? :) Im a big eater for how small i am. I guess when it comes to that stuff i just dont bother to read it but yeah there must be a lil tension between the too. I see your point and i also stand bye mine.

Guest Removed

see thats what pissed me off. granted we have to drive the fat nasty ladys car, deal with the odd smells and what not. but unlike this guy, we dont have to touch the fat nasty lady to make a few bucks.

which would you prefer :D

LOL. Seriously , doc, I would think someone with a doctoral education would be much more humble and even less satirical then you are. As I recall, I had a friend sign up on CR not too long ago, who was pursued aggressively for spending his money on a Mini Cooper, by none other than Mr. Simple, Not Brian. He cracks a sly joke about having a bigger wallet then he, and you come out of the woodwork with almost the EXACT same post, questioning his IQ, amount of women, paycheck, etc. I'm almost astonished that you've done this again, in yet a different situation. That is why you come off as being elitist right now. I've never met Rick but I can see he is surely genuine and not hateful.

I bet you're a nice guy in person, MAYBE even intelligent, but I have doubt that you act this way in person.

Okay, I'll try to break it down for you. However, I'll preface this by saying I don't really think you want to understand where I'm coming from. That being said:

1. Rick starts a thread trying to mock me.

2. His thread backfires horribly and people start giving him shit about it.

3. He then starts talking down to people that are giving him shit, telling them they couldn't cut it in college, their work is the equivalent of an illegal immigrant, and that he's "higher in the food chain" than them simply because of what he does for a living.

4. In my perception that he was way out of line with that, I cut loose, letting him know exactly where I think he stands on the "food chain" relative to me - using the only type of language he understands: brute force. Mind you, what I didn't really wasn't much different that what he was doing, I just did a better job at it.

You talk so much about context, yet you act as though the post I made - the one you're referencing where you think I'm being a jerk or whatever - had no context surrounding it whatsoever. Ask yourself, why didn't I just drop the hammer on Rick with my first post in this thread? Maybe because it had to do with how Rick acted mid-way through the thread - or, in other words, because of the context of the situation. See where I'm coming from now?

For the record, I'm pretty much the same in person as I am on here: I like to make jokes and I don't take things too seriously, but I wouldn't hesitate to lay into somebody in the similar fashion if they were acting as much like a prick as Rick was. If we ever meet in person, then I'll buy you a beer (or an Appletini or whatever you Mini Boi's like to drink) and we'll likely have a good laugh about this. In the meantime, I guess we'll all just have to keep being ulta-serious with this being the internets and all.

see thats what pissed me off. granted we have to drive the fat nasty ladys car, deal with the odd smells and what not. but unlike this guy, we dont have to touch the fat nasty lady to make a few bucks.

which would you prefer :D

Oh god i had to work on a lady's car which see lived out of!! Gross she knew someone at the dealership so she got it done for free but its was sickening i had to test drive for a shimmy and good gawd it was THE worst. But id rather drive the car then touch her!!:D

The problem with Rick (as I see it) isn't that he has a different viewpoint on topics, it's that he attacks and attempts to belittle anyone that says anything contrary to the viewpoint he's asserted.

Also, simply because a viewpoint is different doesn't make it necessarily valid. I understand where you're coming from - variety is the spice of life, and this place gets boring when it just turns into a big mob of sycophants - but saying different is good for difference's sake is stretching logic just a bit, in my opinion. Further, and to reiterate my original point, how you express your difference of opinion is probably more important that the opinion itself - and Rick routinely does a really shitty job of expressing his opinion.

BTW, mikehaze and pdqgp, while you're contemplating more ways to defend Rick - which, for the record, is noble - please explain the honor/worth/utility in calling a woman an "angry cunt" just because she happened to disagree with him.

TIA

Tilley, if you're buying an Appletini I offer a suggestion; give him cash instead. In the event of a hot chick seeing you buy an Appletini for another man, she will likely think you're a gay. If she doesn't realize it's for a dude, she'll think you're with someone. Neither outcome is good, cash just looks like you lost a bet.

Keep it straight, brosif.

Tilley, if you're buying an Appletini I offer a suggestion; give him cash instead. In the event of a hot chick seeing you buy an Appletini for another man, she will likely think you're a gay. If she doesn't realize it's for a dude, she'll think you're with someone. Neither outcome is good, cash just looks like you lost a bet.

Keep it straight, brosif.

And this is why I've always less than sign three you.

BTW, mikehaze and pdqgp, while you're contemplating more ways to defend Rick - which, for the record, is noble - please explain the honor/worth/utility in calling a woman an "angry cunt" just because she happened to disagree with him.

TIA

While I can't say I admire his choice of words, I chose not to respond considering her choice of words. As a teacher's son, I know the role of teachers and their given-oath to educate children; I cannot understand the honor she would have in hoping for Rick's kids to have a poor education. She lashed out in that typical over-emotional sense when someone feels they have been indirectly insulted.

I don't consider myself to be defending Rick, as I've never met him and don't really know him; hell, look at where I came in to this thread, much of the insulting had already been thrown around. Looking back at his first post, it didn't seem to be much more then a laugh about what someone else sent him. However, I can see that he may have had greater or even harmful intentions, though it seems the first posters in this thread almost wanted him to be hateful.

I guess what struck me the most was that you pulled out the "IQ and achievements"-card again, after doing it to a close friend of mine in his intro thread when all he was doing was joking.

I guess what struck me the most was that you pulled out the "IQ and achievements"-card again, after doing it to a close friend of mine in his intro thread when all he was doing was joking.

There are two ways I can respond to this. The first is to say that I've only pulled out the "I have a bigger IQ/paycheck/whatever than you" post three times to my recollection: with Coltboostin way back when, with Rick just yesterday, and apparently in the incident you're referencing with your friend, which I vaguely recall. At the time, I felt Coltboostin deserved that kind of post, and I've already explained why I think Rick definitely deserved that kind of post. Thus, I can only surmise that, at the time, your friend also deserved the same kind of post. Therefore, one way for me to respond to is say that it's too bad that I flamed your buddy, but I have to believe he had it coming, so tell him to get the sand out of his vagina, and you can follow suit.

The second way for me to respond is to say that I apologize for hurting your friend's feelings, that maybe I got carried away and should have realized he was only joking.

You pick the response you feel is most appropriate and I'll go with it. Fair enough?

And anyone reading "Dr." Rick's posts knows that he always insults those who have an opinion that does not match his.

Anyone reading your posts knows that you will always defend him.

Your avatar was fucking with me a caught myself smacking my monitor.:cool: