From PA

bigpaul

Hello everyone,

I'm Paul, and I'm from near Pittsburgh. I'm a career EMT/Rescue Technician, plus a volunteer firefighter. exSRAaron sent me to the site since were going to be mini racing this summer, and that I'm only like an hour or two from the border..

I currently ride an '08 R6S and a TT-R 225... I've been riding the street now close to 2yrs now, and the dirt only a few months...

Be safe out their this upcoming year and maybe if you get close enough to the border for a ride, I'll come out too!!!

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SPRING!!!

Hello everyone,

I'm Paul, and I'm from near Pittsburgh. I'm a career EMT/Rescue Technician, plus a volunteer firefighter. exSRAaron sent me to the site since were going to be mini racing this summer, and that I'm only like an hour or two from the border..

I currently ride an '08 R6S and a TT-R 225... I've been riding the street now close to 2yrs now, and the dirt only a few months...

Be safe out their this upcoming year and maybe if you get close enough to the border for a ride, I'll come out too!!!

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SPRING!!!

Welcome. Where from 'near Pittsburgh'?

Welcome. Where from 'near Pittsburgh'?

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I'm 44 miles east-northeast of Pittsburgh in the shit hole town of Vandergrift (Westmoreland County)...

I also forgot to say in my greeting that I'm 32yrs old (YES I'M OLD) :D, but when I'm on the bike, I feel like I'm 20 :badgerrock:!!!