Busa jumping and missing foam pit on Travis Pastranas show "Nitro Circus".

jagr

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anytime you want to hit the track or the twisty's my friend..who wants to go in a straight line? thats no fun!:bigfinger:

Oh that's right, Busa's dont turn.......is that what you're saying? Do we really need to start posting the pix again? Fuckin tard

anyone with skill can learn any bike over..what are you trying to show me?..that a busa can actually turn, instead of going straight only..on a track a busa would get whipped by a liter bike all day..how many busa do you see racing on the track bro? in all honesty most people on a 600 would take a busa on the track..

anytime you want to hit the track or the twisty's my friend..who wants to go in a straight line? thats no fun!:bigfinger:
anyone with skill can learn any bike over..what are you trying to show me?..that a busa can actually turn, instead of going straight only..on a track a busa would get whipped by a liter bike all day..how many busa do you see racing on the track bro? in all honesty most people on a 600 would take a busa on the track..

I'm showing you that your ignorant bashing of my ride is without fact. Busa's can indeed turn and very easily. I get real tired of you and others bashing on the Busa. Prior to this thread, have you ever seen me bashing on your bike for being half the size of mine? Not hardly.

Remember, there is no replacement for displacement. Your bike will never be as good as mine. Get over it.