Families that ride together stay together From Florida

speedfrk39

I am new here only a couple years from St.Pete Florida, I have 2 boys 8 and 16 soon to be 17 and 9 and a little girl 2. My passion for riding has trickled down the generation ladder and BIT my boys hard, they took to it with confidence and determination, my oldest Evan learned on a dirt bike now has his XR 250R, he rode my CBR last summer and now shares a CBR with mom, who in fact has really came along way with her riding skills, dirt and street, leaning on the street bike was her paranoia, and grabbing a handful of front brake on her dirt bike,made great use of her protective gear, {priceless}. The younger boy Sabastian is still on the learning curve, but rides his XR50 and his Quad with confidence, and picks himself up a little embarrased but gets back on without shame. My little girl 2 Hailey has a little electric quad and she is progressing very well.My bikes a 1986 GSXR 1100 I keep just for cruising maybe bikenight, I just got it this summer, and my ZX9R wich I love VERY comfortable and agile. Me and my family are looking forward to riding the curveys,seeing the area,and meeting some of the local riders, be safe,ride smart,live long.

We are from St.Pete and the saturday night sportbike scene is OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!! Courtney Campbell causeway and Gandy Bridge are the HOT spots and have been since the Harley riders started it back in the 70,s, You will see 2-300 bikes at any given time either playing around in the lots or drag racing across the bridge.Dirt bike riding is getting more accessable, for Moto X, but trail riding is getting harder to get to, they won't stop building shit, thats why we came here,way too congested, and my wife makes more money here.

My son is a junior at Amelia and plays Varsity football D line, all new coaches this year,Hope to win more than 4 games next year.

tell him to say Hi to Mrs. Stewart she was the best english teacher I had at amelia... the Name is :Chris Bush... most of the other teachers are gone that I had I think...

Welcome!! I lived in Florida for 10+ years just outside of Cocoa Beach. I hate Florida.

That's quite the stable of horses you have. Any chance of getting some photos of the Kawi and Suzi??

I lived in Cocoa for a little over a year, just north of Patrick AFB.