Pics & Video Section!

Main3s

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could fuck a transsexual hooker in the ass in front of a CPD officer without getting arrested, if you were so inclined.

I think this statement needs a few tweaks...

Only if the transsexual hooker was on private property and the cop didn't see an exchange of money. The only REAL crime in that statement is the hooker part, that fact that it's a tranny who likes to play hide the snake in it's ass is completely irrelevant. Although I will have to agree that when it comes the important stuff…cops IMO are pretty much useless.

I walked out of a bar on Friday to see a cop arresting someone for something minor (not sure what, the guy didn't appear to be noticeably drunk). While this worthless cop was arresting this guy, I could hear not too far away, yelling, and sounds of a solid fight.

So I walk down to see what's up, sure enough, at least 6 dudes in an all out brawl. Did the cop ever go over there? Of course not, that would be something a legitimate law enforcement figure would do.

America, fuck yeah.

• Upvote 1

I walked out of a bar on Friday to see a cop arresting someone for something minor (not sure what, the guy didn't appear to be noticeably drunk). While this worthless cop was arresting this guy, I could hear not too far away, yelling, and sounds of a solid fight.

So I walk down to see what's up, sure enough, at least 6 dudes in an all out brawl. Did the cop ever go over there? Of course not, that would be something a legitimate law enforcement figure would do.

America, fuck yeah.

I love when you get started on th CPD becasue it's all funny and true! +rep

I love when you get started on th CPD becasue it's all funny and true! +rep

I try to think of a positive experience I've had with any cop, but I can't. I honestly can't.

Fuck - driving home from work yesterday I see a state patrolman behind a guy on the side of the road with his lights on. The guy is changing a tire, the cop is sitting in his car doing nothing.

Awesome.

I try to think of a positive experience I've had with any cop, but I can't. I honestly can't.

Fuck - driving home from work yesterday I see a state patrolman behind a guy on the side of the road with his lights on. The guy is changing a tire, the cop is sitting in his car doing nothing.

Awesome.

Providing light? Haha, I know what ya mean.