Celebrate St Patty's day sober.....

Science Abuse

How to celebrate St. Patrick’s day without drinking:

-Wave a musical instrument at a snake.

-Speak with an “ac’sint”

-Die your hair red…. all of it… yes, ALL of it.

-Shoot at something English

-Blow up something English (Like Triumph, no one will notice)

-Be shot at by something English

-Be blown up by something English

-Cuss in church

-Pick a fight with a Protestant

-Pick a fight with a Catholic

-Burn and effigy of John Delorean

-Power something with a potato battery

- Say "Fuckin' Bruges" throughout the day, for anything that's bad, inconvenient, or annoying. (if you don't get it, there's a movie you need to see)

Add to the list..........

Edited by Science Abuse

OH shit I could do this I own an espresso machine. It makes milk foamy real quick LOL

The espresso crema alone should give you a guinness look. no need for milk "foam".

Crema: is one of the sure signs of a properly brewed shot of espresso (in non crema-enhancing machines) and is created by the dispersion of gases - air and carbon dioxide - in liquid at a high pressure. The liquid contains emulsified oils, and forms a dark golden brown layer resembling foam on top of an espresso shot.

The espresso crema alone should give you a guinness look. no need for milk "foam".

Crema: is one of the sure signs of a properly brewed shot of espresso (in non crema-enhancing machines) and is created by the dispersion of gases - air and carbon dioxide - in liquid at a high pressure. The liquid contains emulsified oils, and forms a dark golden brown layer resembling foam on top of an espresso shot.

Yeah but I don't have enough ESE pods to make a full cup of Espresso. Also that would give me a heart attack if I drank it :D