Check this out, I need opinions.

Wonderboy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That don't look bad at all.

Which one? The 2.3T? Im gonna try to wait it out a little while and see if the price goes down more. Then again I also started thinking about AR-15"s and 1911's today too. I just dont know which one to spend my monies on. :D

buy the 2.3t

Im planning on trying to look at it on sunday and see if its really as good as it looks in the pics. How much power can be made on a stock 2.3t? I dont know too much about them, Ive always liked the overall idea of them though.

Guest tbutera2112
Im planning on trying to look at it on sunday and see if its really as good as it looks in the pics. How much power can be made on a stock 2.3t? I dont know too much about them, Ive always liked the overall idea of them though.

buy the 2.3T in the thunderbird??

built bottom end, make all the power you want, and its a grand cheaper...

Guest Removed

some stock bottom end parts, and a turbo, with some magic sauce on it and go 10's.

get the weight down and to keep from breaking shit, you could build(i.e built to handle that with no issue's) a c-4 for it and never really worrie about hurting the driveline.

get it to hook with the 5 speed, if you can shift you can be pretty fast for cheap.

Well Im starting to wonder about this 2.3t. The guy dropped the price another $500 already, which means it dropped $1000 within the past week. Plus it was listed again with slightly less and different info than the original ad. Look: http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1086050801.html

Guest Removed
Well Im starting to wonder about this 2.3t. The guy dropped the price another $500 already, which means it dropped $1000 within the past week. Plus it was listed again with slightly less and different info than the original ad. Look: http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1086050801.html

most dont know dick...lets go look at it...

with me talking you may just get it cheap as shit... ;)

most dont know dick...lets go look at it...

with me talking you may just get it cheap as shit... ;)

I was planning on going today to look at it but, I gotta go to a birthday party. If I get done with that early enough I still might try to. Tomorrow is most likely. If that car is actually decent and he'll take less for it Id probably end up doing it. If your really willing to go look at it with me Ill let you know when Im going cuz I dont know too much about stangs and even less about 2.3t stangs.

So I finally found it. Im picking up on either saturday night or sunday morning. I will post pics and info then. Im sooooo excited right now. I could get it sooner but, I dont have a truck and trailer to pick it up so Im waiting to rent a dolly and borrow a truck.