Check this out, I need opinions.

Wonderboy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go look at it and call him.

I called him the other day. I told him that I may head up to look at it sunday if he still has it. My big problem is that I just dont know what I want. I also just found an ad for a 2.3T fox. Ive always secretly wanted one.

i love these cars.... and they can be made quick. especially since this one already has a forged bottom end!! crank the boost and go

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1061809781.html

That doesnt sound too bad. That might be worth going to look at. Thanks for the ad.

offer him $500, see what he says. under $1000 and it might be worth just screwing around with.

I dont think Im gonna do it. I dont think that its something I really wnat to pursue anymore. I think I need to slow my brain down cuz Im already thinking about other things now. lol. I need ritalin.

That thing is a hillbilly hackjob. notice how far away the engine bay shot is? I bet its janky as fuck. anyone dumb enough to cut those awful holes in the bumper (not even straight or symmetrical!) has no business working on cars, and buying anything that they've had their hands on would be huge a mistake.