Blackout dates for Vacation at work FTL!

Buck531

Just got word of the blackout dates for work. Since we're doing the conversion between WAMU and Chase, we're going to be stuck here.. for a while and not allowed to take any vacation.

May 11th - June 12th

July 5th to August 10th.

September 28th to October 31st.

How's that for shitty.

There goes my summer.

We get basically 6 weeks of vacation, but can't use it during the entire summer. What sucks is last year we had almost the same thing. Everyone was taking off November and December and we got busy as fuck.

Pretty common for a giant project. But, it shouldn't be blacked out, it should be limited. Now they will have a glut of people with vacation they need to take or the bank will take it away. I would call HR and bitch.

Just got word of the blackout dates for work. Since we're doing the conversion between WAMU and Chase, we're going to be stuck here.. for a while and not allowed to take any vacation.

May 11th - June 12th

July 5th to August 10th.

September 28th to October 31st.

How's that for shitty.

There goes my summer.

Shoulda worked for Capital One.

It could be worse. You could be unemployed.

exactly. that's why I kinda laughed at my boss today when I found out. It's no big deal. I just deal with it. Yeah.. sure it sucks.. but what am I going to do ? quit? lol no.