Looking for a garage for the vette.

DTM Brian

You could park it in my garage next to my vette. It would look good having a silver and a black Z06 in the garage. Not sure if tom would be willing to give up the spot for his TBSS.

You could park it in my garage next to my vette. It would look good having a silver and a black Z06 in the garage. Not sure if tom would be willing to give up the spot for his TBSS.

You guys are just ballin it up:bangbang:

sorry i didnt get to talk to you , i was to busy baby sitting hal.

Lol, I was having the worst time with that car. Everything fought all day.

It rolled out nicely though. It took a little more time than I would have liked but, at least it's right.

Depending on what kind of vette and your willingness to leave the keys inside you can use mine for free.:p

Screw that, if you left the keys, I'd pull that bitch in my house and have breakfast with it. GL, does Scott want it gone or are you just tired of driving up there to get it?

Guest Removed
Lol, I was having the worst time with that car. Everything fought all day.

It rolled out nicely though. It took a little more time than I would have liked but, at least it's right.

i guess that will happen when you dont have tools :p

i guess that will happen when you dont have tools :p

You're right, it will. We've already discussed this issue. I have the tools but I can't really put my boxes in the trunk and drive them over.

Guest Removed
you were there werent you? :confused:

not like i can carry my box on my back...

You're right, it will. We've already discussed this issue. I have the tools but I can't really put my boxes in the trunk and drive them over.

well if brian wasnt out of town, mine might be in there...guess that will come down to if i find a building by this weekend