The Kenny Thread

Alex L.

I just heard about this tonight, i have not been on my compy for a couple days, i'm shocked.

The first time i met kenny was the night we went to applebee's an Kyle showed up for the first time with the skyline. Damn that was a while ago.

Only hung out with him on and off the track a couple times after that. One thing i will say about Kenny he was honest and you have to respect that.

Wow, this is actually quite difficult to put a finger on. I'd have to say during the summer when we were 16, we hung out almost everyday/night, went to national trails every wednesday to watch the racing, cruising up and down bethal/sawmill to race people, Steak n' Shake at 3am just to get a milk shake, El Camino back firing through the carb almost taking Joe's eyebrows off, watching the races off Charter, picking up Jesse's nova II @ Bad Boy's and almost running out of gas............... I think the list would pile up. We kinda lost track after I went to Ft.Hood, but still kept in touch over the years. He was deffinately a great friend to have, I was blessed to have called him a friend.