A small glimpse into early CR, my pictures from late 2001 and early 2002.

excell

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/album.php?u=1268

Let me try and put a little context with the albums:

December 24th, 2001: One of the original (if not the original) Sawmill Steak & Shake meetings. Joe, acting like a... Joe. Mr. Forky on the Steak & Shake urinal, he had to piss. This may have been the meeting where we created Forky, actually. Scott do you remember? The other three pictures are inside Jeff Yetzer's house.

December 29th, 2001: Mr. Forky with Dyno Brian and the Hooters Girls.

December 30th, 2001: BW3, I don't remember which - Polaris? Me, Kenny, and Forky. Forky eating and drinking various things. Freaked out waitress with Forky.

January 5th, 2002: Back at Steak & Shake. Anthony, with Forky in his habit. Forky humping things. That's Anthony's cell phone. Forky gets a lover.

January 6th, 2002: Pictures taken at Anthony's apartment complex in Reynoldsburg. Blazer, Anthony. Camaro Z28 F.1, Anthony. GTI, Brandon. White Grand Prix GTP and Mustang, mine. Black Grand Prix GT, Matt (he's M.I.A. now).

January 13th, 2002: Big meet at Hooters in Reynoldsburg. Do you see yourself?

Shark car: This thing was parked at a yard off of - IIRC - Joyce Avenue. Anthony just *had* to take us out here at midnight from Reynoldsburg to see it.

Miscellaneous: Various pictures, undated. Brian in Thorne's bug. DJ. Inside Brandon's apartment with his cat that plays fetch. Rob at Hooters. Scott being.... Scott. Hua (also M.I.A. from CR at least).

There's what I got. I used proper names mostly, chime in and tell your story. :) Looking back on this really makes me well up considering the circumstances. I practically matured up with many of you guys.

That was right before I joined I think. I was never even thinking of bringing out my 00 Si as I knew it was slow but it was all I could afford at the time. I guess things haven't changed much I still own a slow car. :( But I feel it's better than a civic. :)

haha I didn't even own a computer when cr started so I didn't get to officially join the board untill 02 :)

anthony had just come back from florida and about torn the nose off of his camaro pulling into my parents driveway to say hi I was putting one of many engines in my skylark