projector bulb popped

Art

I feel bad posting this as something bad that happened considering whats going on right now...

I was sitting on the computer trying to figure out what to do tonight. I decided that I will see everyone in the next couple days so I will stay home tonight and watch a movie. My wife had some shows taping so I couldnt change the channel. Warner only lets u tape 2 shows at once. So,I just came back to the computer, and head a POP.... go back downstairs look around trying to figure out what happened....I didnt even notice the projector was off.... my wife wakes up and says "whats burning"? Then it hits me.

The bulb just blew again!

2nd bulb in 3 years.

Fuck you infocus!

Oh I have a 36" JVC tube style that is sitting broken in the garage it went out 2 weeks out of warranty...

call thompson electronics on main street in whitehall. if you talk to gary or karen, tell them evan sent you

from what i hear, on projection tv's, if you know how to use a screwdriver, its pretty easy to do yourself if its just a bulb. ask them if they can order a bulb for you and replace it yourself

if you dont want to though, they can send someone out to your place

call thompson electronics on main street in whitehall. if you talk to gary or karen, tell them evan sent you

from what i hear, on projection tv's, if you know how to use a screwdriver, its pretty easy to do yourself if its just a bulb. ask them if they can order a bulb for you and replace it yourself

if you dont want to though, they can send someone out to your place

Its easy on most models of projector, or projector TV.

The projector is an easy fix, I just dont want to spend another 275-350 for a bulb on this projector... its just an infocus x3.

I tried to get JVC to honor the warranty when it happened they said sorry about your luck.

really, I havent missed it yet... I may not fix either.