hollow point bullet recall

Big A

Ha, is that real? I mean who goes on Tv and says we want to basically blow the person's back completely out after contact with our bullets, and since that didnt work we'll tell you what bring in those crappy defective hollowpoints and take these inferno bullets. Shoot a man you want to kill and watch the barbeque start instantly in his chest upon contact instead, its just as grusome.

Ha, is that real? I mean who goes on Tv and says we want to basically blow the person's back completely out after contact with our bullets, and since that didnt work we'll tell you what bring in those crappy defective hollowpoints and take these inferno bullets. Shoot a man you want to kill and watch the barbeque start instantly in his chest upon contact instead, its just as grusome.

Dude, turn in your internet license.

inferno bullets :lol:

I'm going to get a license to blow up/burn shit, make them, and be rich!!!!!! An impact driven mix of combustable chemicals should do the trick.. I just have to work out a way for them to catch fire 1 second after being shot and not during :D

I'm going to get a license to blow up/burn shit, make them, and be rich!!!!!! An impact driven mix of combustable chemicals should do the trick.. I just have to work out a way for them to catch fire 1 second after being shot and not during :D

Incendiary rounds already exist....