No more Advance cruise ins.

V8 Beast

I have at least one upcoming Saturday covered with the open house at my new garage. It will be 3-8 p.m., just haven't finalized the date (watching for a good long-term forecast). Most likely days will be Saturday, April 4th or Saturday April 18th. March 28th is cars and coffee in the a.m., April 11th is Dyno Day, and of course April 28th we're at National Trail.

I will open a thread the Thursday prior to the event giving directions and more details. There's been a lot of interest so far, and I think we're going to see some very rare cars and some very fast cars. Free hamburgers and hot dogs, possibly a mobile dyno in the parking lot, lots of room for cars and fun. I'm still working on the landlord for permission for burnouts.

I will try to keep everyone updated.

If I can suggest places, I would say either Mill Run behind where that gym is and Chipotle. Half that mall is vacant and the parking lot is massive.

Also, there's Dublin Village Center off of Sawmill by where AMC Theatres is. Couple vacant stores and the parking is also huge. Could be an issue with Dublin PD though.

Cool, and I kind of like the Amc theater parking lot idea. I may have to stop in and talk to management.

Brian, we may just end up rotating spots which would be perfect for getting everyone involved.

That is what I am starting to think. We need to come up with places and a plan.

Park by my house. Have a cookout with plenty of room.

Good idea is this a metro park or local? Let me know and I can make some calls when the time comes.

That is what I am starting to think. We need to come up with places and a plan.

Good idea is this a metro park or local? Let me know and I can make some calls when the time comes.

Local park. Generally not much of a crowd there. It would give people an opportunity to spread out a little more than we have had at Advance.

It's off the main drag and is still really easy to get to.

I have at least one upcoming Saturday covered with the open house at my new garage. It will be 3-8 p.m., just haven't finalized the date (watching for a good long-term forecast). Most likely days will be Saturday, April 4th or Saturday April 18th. March 28th is cars and coffee in the a.m., April 11th is Dyno Day, and of course April 28th we're at National Trail.

I will open a thread the Thursday prior to the event giving directions and more details. There's been a lot of interest so far, and I think we're going to see some very rare cars and some very fast cars. Free hamburgers and hot dogs, possibly a mobile dyno in the parking lot, lots of room for cars and fun. I'm still working on the landlord for permission for burnouts.

I will try to keep everyone updated.

sounds fun but I don't see the burnout thing going over to well with the landlord

Cool, and I kind of like the Amc theater parking lot idea. I may have to stop in and talk to management.

Brian, we may just end up rotating spots which would be perfect for getting everyone involved.

i know someone in management there i could ask her about it! But let me kno if thats what you guys want ill ask once i get an ok from everyone