Dublin Theft Alert

TheHaze

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

State Farm wrote me out a check for the doors yesterday.

Maybe someone can help me with this: State Farm called me this morning to inform me that I needed to confirm with them which shop would be fitting new doors on my Jeep. I might be wrong, but I was under the impression that they give you the check and let you go on your way to taking care of it yourself. Anyone ever have experience with this?

State Farm wrote me out a check for the doors yesterday.

Maybe someone can help me with this: State Farm called me this morning to inform me that I needed to confirm with them which shop would be fitting new doors on my Jeep. I might be wrong, but I was under the impression that they give you the check and let you go on your way to taking care of it yourself. Anyone ever have experience with this?

It depends on the company. Sometimes they make the check out to you and someone only to a shop. You might want to call them and talk about it.

It depends on the company. Sometimes they make the check out to you and someone only to a shop. You might want to call them and talk about it.

They wrote it out to me and I already deposited it. However, it was one of those draft checks, so it's on hold for a few days in my account. I want to call and ask, but I'm afraid it will alarm them and they'll take the money back.