CR Friends...

Guest Hal

Have you made any long lasting friends here?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Have you made any long lasting friends here?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm a newb

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i have gained more friends!! When u go out to a meet u meet cool people. I beleive i have and continue to make more friends. I dont stalk Brian also with phil but we have.............. wonder twin powers!!!!! So we can turn into anything!!!!! ahahahah

Without a doubt, absolutely.

have significant personality and preference differences.

Understatement of the years folks. I feel the most friendly with one member who I almost always argue with. I feel he is very genuine when we speak one on one and thats what I like.

Without a doubt, absolutely.

As well in the early days it gave Anthony and I something in common to bring us closer. For those who don't know us, we're 5 years apart and have significant personality and preference differences.

Meaning one sucks cock and the other doesn't amrite?

Not really. Stopped talking to most people when I moved away. My fault though.

Plus I don't know most of the people on here now.

No one liked you any way. ;-p

Guest tbutera2112
Understatement of the years folks. I feel the most friendly with one member who I almost always argue with. I feel he is very genuine when we speak one on one and thats what I like.

aww thanks man

you too!

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
aww thanks man

you too!

can the term friend be used loosely in this manner? well when it comes to tyler?

:p

What happened to stopping by today? Rob said something about modding your truck?

Guest tbutera2112
can the term friend be used loosely in this manner? well when it comes to tyler?

:p

What happened to stopping by today? Rob said something about modding your truck?

i was gonna come by and mess with this boost bypass shit, but homework has been owning me all day... ive been doing it since i got home at like 10, on and off because ive been posting on here some too... all for the same class... my teacher assigned 3 assignments on paper, one online (to a website that doesnt even exist), and then 60 pages of reading...then i got to write a 3 page paper (all due tomorrow)....hes just some miserable old fuck who hates everyone...he spent the whole class talking about different ways he could kill us, how students who sit in the back of the class are pieces of shit, how he would turn us into dog food, and how he could cut up children and put them in a dumpster and then blame someone else, and how if he was the DA handling that case he would give out a j walking ticket because he doesnt care....fuck this guy

When I first moved to columbus, the first year sucked because everyone I met was through school and tended to all be jerk offs, then I found CR and until I had to move back to dayton it was great, even though I don't get to really talk or hang out with anybody I met since, it has been one of the most fun years of my life so far, I miss it a lot. I do still consider a lot of you guys friends.