Cant find a car recommend me something

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this will explain it. In high school I always had the "cool cars". When others were buying junkers to drive, I bought new, sort of defined my status. This continued up until about 5 years ago when I started looking for deals and for the most part was content on driving whatever I got hellacious deals on. But I realized recently that from an outsiders look it probably looks like I am a poor bastard. So now I want something that doesnt appear to be so ghetto. To me a $10000 f body looks like a $1000 fbody and the same with the foxes. When I see a super clean lined car of either, I really like it. But these are cars where you can tell the owner has done something to change its appearance. If you see clean cars on cr that really look good, and the owners have done something to change its appearance I like them. If I see the same stock car I hate them. It makes no sense.

you can buy my black on black leather 03 mustang gt. 12k

Prime example. Dont take this the wrong way but I see the car in your sig and you say 12k. I see a mustang I can get for $1500 off craigslist. I know yours is worth more but I just cant see spending the extra money.

But these are cars where you can tell the owner has done something to change its appearance. If you see clean cars on cr that really look good, and the owners have done something to change its appearance I like them. If I see the same stock car I hate them. It makes no sense.

Sounds good to me, I'm right there with you.

Anyone own a 90's model 300zx? Are they fun to drive and would anyone recommend owning one to cruise around in.

I don't have one and I'm not an expert, but FWIW, one of my friends has a twin-turbo 300ZX (I think it's a '92) and he loves it when it's running, but according to him it's not worth the headaches. Apparently he's had a lot of issues with just trying to keep it reliable and running good. It's not stock though, so I'm sure that might be a factor. Last I heard he was looking to sell it

I don't have one and I'm not an expert, but FWIW, one of my friends has a twin-turbo 300ZX (I think it's a '92) and he loves it when it's running, but according to him it's not worth the headaches. Apparently he's had a lot of issues with just trying to keep it reliable and running good. It's not stock though, so I'm sure that might be a factor. Last I heard he was looking to sell it

I have heard the same thing many times with the twin turbo models but I would stay n/a. Can anyone confirm this?

what about 2g GSX/TSI? In that price range, turbo FWD-or-AWD 4 bangers, track worthy, and capable of some impressiveness for cheap... Good platform for a daily with potential later...

(Hopefully i didn't miss something reading)

Edited by rmezz13
hopefully didnt miss something

what about 2g GSX/TSI? In that price range, turbo FWD-or-AWD 4 bangers, track worthy, and capable of some impressiveness for cheap... Good platform for a daily with potential later...

(Hopefully i didn't miss something reading)

Already had a 2g eclipse meh..............

$2800 Firm takes it! Sorry about the chitty pic. It had the motor pulled and bored out last year, mild comp cam and shift kit. Very DD-able

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/SHOtyme24v/IMG00122.jpg